Voice Referendum

Do you support the voice?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi All,

Curious to hear people's thoughts on the Voice referendum. From my perspective, I am a big advocate of constitutional recognition through an enshrined voice but I am curious to gauge the mood of our board because public sentiment seems to be shifting towards undecided and no votes on account of not enough detail.

For anyone who isn't familiar, it is well worth reading the Uluru Statement From the Heart and understanding the dialogues that went into making the statement in 2017.

Statement - View The Statement - Uluru Statement from the Heart

Dialogues - The Dialogues - Uluru Statement from the Heart

Chop

I don’t support The Voice mainly due to the fact that it’s little on details. If it’s such a good idea why is Albo not singing about the details from the rooftop?
Everyone is treating equally under The Constitution. The Voice make one lick of difference to the atrocities that are being committed in Alice Springs an other remote communities.

I don’t support The Voice mainly due to the fact that it’s little on details. If it’s such a good idea why is Albo not singing about the details from the rooftop?
Everyone is treating equally under The Constitution. The Voice make one lick of difference to the atrocities that are being committed in Alice Springs an other remote communities.

Good to know, now I can put you on ignore.

And that goes for any Hawks supporter that voted No.

Sorry, but I don't have to respect or listen to people that don't want Aboriginals people to be helped in this country. That would like the oppression to continue while living in their comfy homes.

People have the right to vote no. A lot of Indigenous people voted no. A lot were publicly against the whole thing.

I felt it would have been good if the Yes vote got up, but it's good to be in a democratic country where things like this can be discussed in a civil manner.

People have the right to vote no. A lot of Indigenous people voted no. A lot were publicly against the whole thing.

I felt it would have been good if the Yes vote got up, but it's good to be in a democratic country where things like this can be discussed in a civil manner.

And people have the right to put people on ignore or not have to listen to them.

Back