Off-topic Viva QATAR - 2022 Football WC Thread (No Sjw beta cuck whingers thnx)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The greatest show on the planet starts next week in beautiful, civilised and unique Qatar,
Can't wait.

Who is everyone's tips to win the whole thing and Golden Boot

Winners - Argentina
Golden Boot - Raphinha

Any * knuckle who tries derail this thread with so called human right violations and sooking is not welcome, take your self righteous virtue signalling elsewhere flogs.

This thread is only for robust football discussion and that alone here. The Great Pyramids and Sphinx of Egypt are one of the Ancient Wonders of this Planet, but how many 100s of thousands, if not Millions of slaves died building them (you see my point) ?

Would love to see Iran and The Yanks knock out the whiny Poms in their group stage, that would be delish.

Australia won't do shit, not going to waste my valuable time watching any of the Suckerpoos games, gonna get flogged in every group match.

Regardless, bring it on, I'm excited !!!

images

The Great Pyramids and Sphinx of Egypt are one of the Ancient Wonders of this Planet, but how many 100s of thousands, if not Millions of slaves died building them (you see my point) ?

Zero, the aliens built them

Anyway it turns out ages ago I put money on Germany to win it so they'll lose the final, Mexico probably wins

😄 You wish

Palace? Don't know where you got that
Still a better team than your dirty sheep lovers tho

Sorry, just assumed you were one of Vesty/Retired Jimmy's tiresome eliases

I don't support Derby County or Nottingham Forest or any of the other sheep loving Midlands teams m7.

The greatest show on the planet starts next week in beautiful, civilised and unique Qatar,
Can't wait.

Winners - Argentina
Golden Boot - Raphinha

Any * knuckle who tries derail this thread with so called human right violations and sooking is not welcome, take your self righteous virtue signalling elsewhere flogs.

This thread is only for robust football discussion and that alone here. The Great Pyramids and Sphinx of Egypt are one of the Ancient Wonders of this Planet, but how many 100s of thousands, if not Millions of slaves died building them (you see my point) ?

Would love to see Iran and The Yanks knock out the whiny Poms in their group stage, that would be delish.

Australia won't do s**t, not going to waste my valuable time watching any of the Suckerpoos games, gonna get flogged in every group match.

Regardless, bring it on, I'm excited !!!

images
You've done well, you got the divvy, the Queen and the rainbow for your Qatar rimming post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confusing thread.

initally thought Elmer was bigging up a Norman type deal made between the Carlton criminals and Qata.

Turns out it is the soccer

Bin it.

tips -

winner - France

most goals conceded in group stage - Oz

most laughs at for choking - Pomgolia

medal for best player presented by - Greg Luganis

The official match ball of the FIFA World Cup 2022 will feature new connected ball technology, which will be used to enhance the VAR (Video Assistant Referees) system by providing an unprecedented level of data and information to match officials for making faster and more accurate decisions on the biggest stage of all.

The FIFA World Cup 2022 will be played in Qatar from November 20 to December 18 with the participation of 32 teams.

As per FIFA, this ball travels faster in flight than any other in the tournament’s history, supporting high-speed and high-quality games.

fifa-world-cup-2022-ball-1068x708.jpg

Who cares

No. But I can understand why a Carlscum fan would be more excited about flopball than AFL

1668167614323.png

BreakingNewz:
Quatar women are allowed to go to World Cup matches with the permission of their husbands.
They only get whipped if they get home late.

Your confirmed status as a racist/Islamophobic 🚀 🤜 is noted.

Mods can you thread ban this clown ? I specifically asked for no SJW/Beta Cuck Soy Boy flogs in my OP.

Confusing thread.

initally thought Elmer was bigging up a Norman type deal made between the Carlton criminals and Qata.

Turns out it is the soccer

Bin it.

tips -

winner - France

most goals conceded in group stage - Oz

most laughs at for choking - Pomgolia

medal for best player presented by - Greg Luganis

That last line definitely shows your fatal flaw, GUH, consistently overestimating your audience.

Normally follow the Aussies until the inevitable limping out, and then switch to one of my ancestral countries, which to give myself the best chance at success, is always Italy.

Unfortunately, the Azzurri were too busy being useless and failed to qualify, so looks like the second week of the tournament will be pretty barren for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back