Game Day Vincenzo versus Muhammad

Remove this Banner Ad

Well things seem to have changed at Princess Park, the old Carlton would've given up and rolled over by now. If they bring this one home its another small step toward being taken seriously.

What happened to Oraaaaaazio? He used to be a damaging 3-4 goal per game small forward. Now he's a spud just making up the numbers :(

Was it the repeated injuries or did he get royally Kern'ed?
Gonna take a few seasons to de-Essington him. Poort tried, but the stench from Essington was too strong.

Krusty-Globetrotters.jpg

Owen four in my tips now, who else should I curse by tipping them tonight?

Had a mate in the Feds and he said its paedo central (up there with the Philippines etc for Australian rock spiders to visit), stay out of investing because people will assume stuff.

Bloke from work went (50+, single man), havent been able to look at him the same.
Your mate is a pedo?
s**t dude, I just lost my voice and had * all oppo supporters to take the piss out of, get a better life campaigner!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Oraaaaaazio? He used to be a damaging 3-4 goal per game small forward. Now he's a spud just making up the numbers :(

Was it the repeated injuries or did he get royally Kern'ed?
His ability to seal the game has been transposed into delivery to leading forwards on the lace.
But yeah, we all enjoyed him today and in the future!♥️

Well things seem to have changed at Princess Park, the old Carlton would've given up and rolled over by now. If they bring this one home its another small step toward being taken seriously.
Princes Park Caarnt!
Imagine not knowing Sydney Rd., Princes.
Ya doofball 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back