Vince McMahon steps down from TKO amid allegations

Remove this Banner Ad

Very sad to hear this.

I was a fan of Ashley Massaro when she was in WWE.

Left behind a Daughter too.
Laurinaitis now saying they knew about Massaro's rape in Kuwait . McMahon is said to have told her “not to let one bad experience ruin the good work they were doing.”

Geez, this is getting uglier by the day.

Laurinaitis now saying they knew about Massaro's rape in Kuwait . McMahon is said to have told her “not to let one bad experience ruin the good work they were doing.”

Quite a few people need to be going to jail. Absolute disgrace.

But the fact Dr Zahorian was the one supplying the drugs and Vince openly knew this (and facilitated it) should have been enough for something to stick.

Honestly, WWF were unbelievably fortunately. Zahorian was engaged by the State Athletic Commission to be at WWF shows. When WWF got out of being regulated, they no longer needed a SAC approved Doctor. Vince gave the order to bring him in anyway, but Linda got a tip off that he was "hot", so they cancelled before he ever came to a show on WWF's order.

Had Linda not got that tip off and Zahorian turn up at the show, there is a clear link to him on conspiracy charges and Vince was going down.

Extremely ugly and there will be a lot of fall out. Majority of the Vince people are gone already from the company. I am still giving HHH the benefit of the doubt unless its proven that he did anything wrong.

I have no doubt I am sure HHH, Steph, Shane etc would have known Vince was a bad boy but I still find it hard to believe they would know anything in full detail like NDA's and if the text messages etc are accurate I doubt they would have known the full extent of what he was doing.

You look back to only a few years ago it was clear there was a form of power struggle with Steph/HHH/Vince. It was plain to see NXT was the better product than Raw/Smackdown and Vince tried to kill it, then Steph goes.

Vince has always been a piece of s**t you only have to look back at the screwjob and Owens death. Its a good thing he is gone now but whatever he has or hasn't done won't stop me from enjoying the product and its a shame that he has tarnished the company and the talent that work for the company more importantly.

In the case of Brock I still sit firmly in the innocent until proven guilty side, I mean it doesn't look good for him with being removed from the 2K poster, WWE material etc but still until something is fact... Personally I don't want to see or need to see him in a wrestling ring again, he has done everything he can and outside of Gunther there isn't really a match left that I would even want to see him in so its not a case of jumping on his side so he can return again its purely more I would hate to see people brought down unfairly because of something Vinnie Mac may have said or fantasised about.

Extremely ugly and there will be a lot of fall out. Majority of the Vince people are gone already from the company. I am still giving HHH the benefit of the doubt unless its proven that he did anything wrong.

I have no doubt I am sure HHH, Steph, Shane etc would have known Vince was a bad boy but I still find it hard to believe they would know anything in full detail like NDA's and if the text messages etc are accurate I doubt they would have known the full extent of what he was doing.

You look back to only a few years ago it was clear there was a form of power struggle with Steph/HHH/Vince. It was plain to see NXT was the better product than Raw/Smackdown and Vince tried to kill it, then Steph goes.

Vince has always been a piece of s**t you only have to look back at the screwjob and Owens death. Its a good thing he is gone now but whatever he has or hasn't done won't stop me from enjoying the product and its a shame that he has tarnished the company and the talent that work for the company more importantly.

In the case of Brock I still sit firmly in the innocent until proven guilty side, I mean it doesn't look good for him with being removed from the 2K poster, WWE material etc but still until something is fact... Personally I don't want to see or need to see him in a wrestling ring again, he has done everything he can and outside of Gunther there isn't really a match left that I would even want to see him in so its not a case of jumping on his side so he can return again its purely more I would hate to see people brought down unfairly because of something Vinnie Mac may have said or fantasised about.

I'm a little confused by your inconsistency here; Brock is implicated on the same evidence as Vince. Neither have been found guilty as yet.

I'm a little confused by your inconsistency here; Brock is implicated on the same evidence as Vince. Neither have been found guilty as yet.
Clear difference it has been confirmed Vince has had people sign NDA's and has Brock even been named in anything other than it just being implied that it is him ?

Last edited:

the humourous line from Laurinatis lawyer, “it wasn’t a cover up”. Initially in 2019 after being asked about it after her suicide claiming they knew nothing, and would have reported it to the base commander, says otherwise.

Quite a few people need to be going to jail. Absolute disgrace.

The NCIS did do an investigation that concluded in January 2020 over the incident. Due to the freedom of information act, information from the investigation has not been released. If anything though this tragedy, I hope that ultimately it can bring closure for her family, especially her daughter.

Right, so innocent until officially named? Either way, doesn't make much sense
It is fact Vince has had multiple people sign NDA's. Did I say everything in the texts were correct and Vince was guilty of that no , I just said he is a piece of s**t with history.

Did they name Brock, is he being investigated? Did Brock actually have it in his contract to have sex with her or is that just going off what she says or what Vince may have said to her. Has an agent looked over Brock's contract and signed off in it that he was to receive sex from someone as part of the deal?

Most places would clear out every exec that held their position during any time of these allegations. I've previously worked somewhere where the board sacked the entire executive for less.

Most places would clear out every exec that held their position during any time of these allegations. I've previously worked somewhere where the board sacked the entire executive for less.

TKO could be doing an investigation to see who was involved with what? Could be waiting for Wrestlemania to finish, before starting a huge clean out? I think in 12 months time a lot of people are going to be gone from the WWE including executives, performers and crew. With Dwayne Johnson being put in charge of the WWE position, and putting his own people in place.

100% lead her to suicide

Kents need to go to jail

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have text messages from Vince.

The evidence against Brock is second hand, in those messages.

Brock isn‘t named in the lawsuit, but the media was quick in connecting the dots and named Brock, as the person Vince was referring to in his texts. It even appears that TKO has come to the same conclusion, by dropping him out of the Royal Rumble, the upcoming game ect. So I give the probability of it being Brock, by the description in the law suit, the media assumption as well as the current actions of TKO ect that it is 99.99% Brock.

made it worse that WWE didnt even had a ticket for her.

So she had to stay in the middle east for one more night. None of the wrestlers were willing to trade their ticket.

No wonder the saudi arabia tours were a joke.

Clear difference it has been confirmed Vince has had people sign NDA's and has Brock even been named in anything other than it just being implied that it is him ?
Lesner was removed from the website, game, Rumble and all mentions of him gone.
In the accusations it says former UFC champion signed to the company, there is only 1. Brock.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back