Opinion Viewing platforms

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I download way more music n' film than pr0n **** em'

And then there's the potential for widespread telesurgery such as a neurosurgeon in Perth operating on a patient in Brisbane using robotics and real time HD vision, etc.

Nah, glorified dial-up is fine hehe

Copper lines in my area are really bad so I just navigated around the nbn and went nuskope wireless. 30/5 $60 a month with local Adelaide support. Plus they own all their equipment so there is no to-ing and fro-ing for whose responsible for what repairs.

Fyi I hate the big isp companies. Shittest support ever.

Oh and I love that new player we recruited. Broadbent should turn out great.

Cable internet FTW

previous tenants at my place had Foxtel, I signed up to cable through Telstra, $90 a month, buts it's the fastest and most reliable internet I've ever had

I had that at my old place, used to consistently clock the ookla speedtest at 116MB/s. Going from that to ADSL was tough.

By n large, the wealthier the suburb, the longer you have to wait for it.

Huntfield Heights/Hackham is still waiting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, hackhams up. Maybe not the ghetto of hackham west though... I can only assume the nbn vans are now up on blocks with their wheels stolen

Contrary to Onkapringan mythology there is a 'good part' of Hackham West full of aging and elderly homeowners with fine upstanding adult children who were able to get out - not saying it rivals Dulwich and Tusmore by any stretch, but it exists.

Don't wander too far though, the relative drop-off rivals Prospect.

Contrary to Onkapringan mythology there is a 'good part' of Hackham West full of aging and elderly homeowners with fine upstanding adult children who were able to get out - not saying it rivals Dulwich and Tusmore by any stretch, but it exists.

Don't wander too far though, the relative drop-off rivals Prospect.

There is literal aspect of "wrong side of the tracks" around those parts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back