News Vale Shane Warne - Passed away at 52 from suspected heart attack in Koh Samui

Remove this Banner Ad

Good Horse

Cancelled
Collingwood - Caleb Poulter Player Sponsor 2022 Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020
Sep 21, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Reports are emerging that Shane Warne has died from a heart attack in Thailand.

Coming so soon after the loss of Rod Marsh, Australian cricket will be in shock with the loss of two colossal figures from two golden eras so close, and especially the loss of Shane Warne at such a young age. Words currently fail me. RIP Warney.

Last edited:

Shane Warne gave me many of my greatest memories in cricket, and was also an insightful commentator who always had the mandate to speak his mind rather than dole out the usual drivel.

My most vivid memory of him is in the drawn 2nd SF game against South Africa in the 1999 ODI World Cup, he brought us back from the brink and was so visibly fired up he was shaking.

A monumental loss to world sport.

Last edited:
Lost for words, grew up on this guy tearing teams apart. So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite simply one of a kind.

No matter how far we were down in any match with Shane in the side we were always in the game.

The after life will never be the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Supreme talent, supreme larrikin, wonderful cricketer, way too young. Condolences to his family.

can’t believe this.. he’d only just posted about marshes passing himself.. what a horrible couple of days for Aus sport. Rip legend

Terrible news to wake up to, I wasn't invested in his non playing profile but on the field, brilliant!
Died at 52, shocked!

can’t believe this.. he’d only just posted about marshes passing himself.. what a horrible couple of days for Aus sport. Rip legend

Four days ago he posted about being 10 days into a fitness program, to try to get back in shape. Don’t want to speculate, so I’ll just say this is cruelly ironic at a time when he’s trying to do something very positive to improve his health. It just sucks.

Four days ago he posted about being 10 days into a fitness program, to try to get back in shape. Don’t want to speculate, so I’ll just say this is cruelly ironic at a time when he’s trying to do something very positive to improve his health. It just sucks.
Shane has always been prone to weight gain I have my suspicions regarding his health choices of late but this is not the place for such speculations on my part.

Respect is due.

And regret for the passing of a legend of Australian cricket.

EDIT first paragraph is now more specific to make my meaning clear - sorry for any misunderstandings.

Last edited:
Shane has always been prone to weight gain I have my suspicions regarding his health choices of late but this is not the place for such speculations.

Respect is due.

And regret for the passing of a legend of Australian cricket.

I didn’t speculate. At all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back