Vaginnivan

Remove this Banner Ad

No surprises that the day after news breaks of how awful Fly was to Ginnivan there is a news story about how Fly cried in the car over a week ago. This narrative about Fly being so nice has just been popped. It is blatantly clear its all just for show and a facade and he is playing the media and general public.

While I was posting that I could hear my Mrs dog rattling around chasing something. Went to investigate and he was chasing a Fly and in the end he killed it. Even an ugly annoying little mutt knows Fly is no good.

While I was posting that I could hear my Mrs dog rattling around chasing something. Went to investigate and he was chasing a Fly and in the end he killed it. Even an ugly annoying little mutt knows Fly is no good.
fly.gif rentfree.gif

This fred is about Vaginnivan and how his head is open slather, and how much fun we're gonna have putting it on a pike! :rolleyes:

Footy, what are you going to do when Ginnivan slots the first after getting one out the back and torp’ing it out of the stadium and Bruzzy smashes him mid celebration leading to a double goal, then he gets stuck into Moore and Moore gives away a triple goal?

Footy, what are you going to do when Ginnivan slots the first after getting one out the back and torp’ing it out of the stadium and Bruzzy smashes him mid celebration leading to a double goal, then he gets stuck into Moore and Moore gives away a triple goal?
Nothing because it won't happen!

Nothing because it won't happen!

If he does I give you and all Pies supporters a free pass for a meltdown

I’m excited, this should be the Game Day thread.

If he dominates, Collingwood are done.
The theatre!

Conversely, if Collingwood smash into him and make him cry it’ll also be amazing. Imagine Bruzzy or Quaynor going toe to toe with Ginni, no chance!! * me, if one of those blokes catch him HTB the stadium will collapse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will congratulate Ginnivan on having a hand in 100% of Hawthorns goals for the game.

He's lannoying for sure but a real footballer, very hard to keep him quiet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back