NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so angry/hostile all the time? I simply asked a question.

Given the answer was so patently obvious, I consider that the question was either disingenuous or uninformed.

It's not anger, mate, it's just pushback against Trumpies who deliberately run with misinformation (or not deliberately, which is worse, as they should try to inform themselves rather than drinking the kool aid).

Who can declassify?
Prez can, but not by just chanting "declass!" like a Harry Potter spell, amazingly enough :tearsofjoy:

There's a process and paper trail like Kangas said. The fact that Trump's legal team has not at any stage argued in court filings the docs were declassified, and are now actively refusing a request by the special master that they wanted appointed to explain what he did to declassify these things is telling.

Given the answer was so patently obvious, I consider that the question was either disingenuous or uninformed.

It's not anger, mate, it's just pushback against Trumpies who deliberately run with misinformation (or not deliberately, which is worse, as they should try to inform themselves rather than drinking the kool aid).
Well I took the hyperbole in Patel’s comment for what it was. I doubt Trump literally waved his hands above the documents. That is fanciful silliness…even as cartoonish evil as he is painted in the media.

Well I took the hyperbole in Patel’s comment for what it was. I doubt Trump literally waved his hands above the documents. That is fanciful silliness…even as cartoonish evil as he is painted in the media.

Well, why did you run with the straw man question "who can declassify"? when literally no-one was denying the president is the one who can?

I mean.. 'literally' is what Patel said, his words.

Just watched it again and imo he's definitely trying to suggest to the Fox audience once the prez says they're declassified thats it, its done.

In Patel's mind, I wonder what happens if there is no one else in the room to hear the proclamation lol

Well, why did you run with the straw man question "who can declassify"? when literally no-one was denying the president is the one who can?
Well I was asking because it was being made out that he couldn’t. So I am asking who needs to approve it? Even if he waves his small hands and says “declassified”, in the office with his legal team, who can say no? Noting that paperwork of some sort needs filing from that point I guess…

More here

Seems the special master they wanted appointed isn't quite of the mind they expected lol

But Dearie bristled at the effort by Trump’s lawyers to resist his request for proof that Trump actually attempted to declassify any of the 100 documents that the Justice Department recovered from his estate. Without evidence from Trump, Dearie said his only basis to judge the classification level of the records was the fact that they all bear markings designating them as highly sensitive national security secrets — including some that indicate they contain intelligence derived from human sources and foreign intercepts.
The judge, a veteran of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, expressed puzzlement about what his role would be if the government says certain documents are classified and Trump’s side disagrees but doesn’t offer proof to challenge that.
The several instances of tension between Dearie and Trump’s legal team was an ominous sign for the former president, who demanded the special master review the documents taken from Mar-a-Lago and who proposed Dearie — a 1986 appointee of Ronald Reagan — to perform the task. Prosecutors had offered two other names, but acceded to Trump’s choice of Dearie.

Well I was asking because it was being made out that he couldn’t. So I am asking who needs to approve it? Even if he waves his small hands and says “declassified”, in the office with his legal team, who can say no? Noting that paperwork of some sort needs filing from that point I guess…
No I don't think anyone has ever argued that the prez can't declassify docs - only that he clearly didn't do so in this case.

Possibly right wing talking heads have pretended thats what people have argued, I'm not sure. Strawman/obfuscation.

No I don't think anyone has ever argued that the prez can't declassify docs - only that he clearly didn't do so in this case.

Possibly right wing talking heads have pretended thats what people have argued, I'm not sure. Strawman/obfuscation.

Yep, and if the straw man / obfuscation is the basis of your argument, you're either disingenuous or ignorant.

I go hard at the Trumpies here who continue to post in bad faith.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Narrator: He literally can't

Its funny, but **** me how dumb are these people. Or how dumb do they think everyone else is I guess.

When a president says it’s declassified, it’s declassified.
It doesn’t matter because Trump has done his job. Now Biden and Barry are open slather when it’s all turned around onto them. The precedent has been set.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn’t matter because Trump has done his job. Now Biden and Barry are open slather when it’s all turned around onto them. The precedent has been set.
Not if he doesn't tell anyone it isn't. If he did, there'll be records, a paper trail - a process.

Bring on the open slather on Biden and Barry! Let me guess, you still think Obama took 30 million docs with him when he left? :tearsofjoy:

Not if he doesn't tell anyone it isn't. If he did, there'll be records, a paper trail - a process.

Bring on the open slather on Biden and Barry! Let me guess, you still think Obama took 30 million docs with him when he left? :tearsofjoy:
They're in the submarine right now, heading for Pine Gap.

See, this statement is demonstrably false.

I was accused earlier today of going too hard at Trumpies. But is it unreasonable to be scathing of people posting falsehoods on a regular basis just to support an unreasonable world view?

We get it, your politics are right wing and therefore you support Trump. But why do you have to keep lying to justify your support? Doesn't it make you pause and re-consider your position, if it can only be argued in bad faith?

See, this statement is demonstrably false.

I was accused earlier today of going too hard at Trumpies. But is it unreasonable to be scathing of people posting falsehoods on a regular basis just to support an unreasonable world view?

We get it, your politics are right wing and therefore you support Trump. But why do you have to keep lying to justify your support? Doesn't it make you pause and re-consider your position, if it can only be argued in bad faith?
Hey, I haven’t ruled out that Trump and Biden have been replaced by puppets/clones put in place by the US military to bring down the Deep State. We all know, or should know by now that cloning was perfected a long time ago.

Hey, I haven’t ruled out that Trump and Biden have been replaced by puppets/clones put in place by the US military to bring down the Deep State. We all know, or should know by now that cloning was perfected a long time ago.

Unlikely, but at least "I haven't ruled out" is not a false statement.

Maybe there's hope for you yet.

Why are you so angry/hostile all the time? I simply asked a question.

He's angry all the time because he's a woke nutter. Hate filled and abusive. This forum is full of them.

They are pumped up full of TDS hysteria and then anyone who even questions their twisted beliefs becomes the target of their vitriol.

If you're conservative or dabble in commonsense their little minds are conditioned to label you a FASCIST! based on nothing more than you disagreeing with them.

According to lefties it is ok to punch a NAZI. A NAZI in their hobglobin minds is anyone white and conservative. They even have a thread where they condone violence under the right circumstances which only they can determine.

The end result is tragedy. I for one fear where we are headed as a society.

He's angry all the time because he's a woke nutter. Hate filled and abusive. This forum is full of them.

They are pumped up full of TDS hysteria and then anyone who even questions their twisted beliefs becomes the target of their vitriol.

If you're conservative or dabble in commonsense their little minds are conditioned to label you a FASCIST! based on nothing more than you disagreeing with them.

According to lefties it is ok to punch a NAZI. A NAZI in their hobglobin minds is anyone white and conservative. They even have a thread where they condone violence under the right circumstances which only they can determine.

This is simply your continuing whiny reaction to being unequivocally exposed as a coward and hypocrite.

Just keep deflecting in the hope that people forget your cowardice. Pathetic.

1663806012856.png

Young man, there's no need to feel down

Here's a good one for the headline readers

Dolly the Sheep has come a long way

What is your source for the US military having perfected cloning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back