Upgrades To Austar Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Rooblu if you are ever looking for any other photos of eureka let me know, i am Luke Parker from Skyline Drone Imaging, Cheers

Eureka Stadium video update from yesterday shows the ground nearing completion of its first stage, a couple of good aerials (who I imagine we have Luke Parker from Skylinedrone Imaging to thank for) :)

es1_zpszqzx1ycp.png

Last edited:
Eureka Stadium now officially 'Mars Stadium':

Local Ballarat international confectionery giant 'Mars' has been announced as the new naming rights sponsor of Eureka Stadium in Ballarat. The newly-renovated venue, which will host its first AFL game in round 22, is now known as Mars Stadium.

Mars stadium on a sunny 2°C Ballarat Winter morning ... must be school holidays because the kids are practising at a footy clinic on the Northern Oval #2 in the background. Spare a thought for the mums who drive the kids to the training at 9 am. My bet is thatthey are sitting in the cars with a rug over their laps and listening to the radio.

Of course we give credit where it is due, and the credit goes to Mr Luke Parker @ Skylinedroneimaging who took this wonderful image. Thank you Luke.

19693716_1894396670798837_951439438190785191_o.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back