coopygoop

Debutant
Oct 6, 2004
Darwon
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Have U Guys Heard Of James Cassidy From Xavier. He Is 15 And Most Say He Will Be Number 1 Draft Pick In The Near Future. Look Out For Him. Anyone Else Know Of Some Future Stars?

i have heard of this jimmy cassidy, last i heard he was swapping codes to union, it would be a shame to lose such a good player.

Mate I watched this kid train once and he blew me away.
He's probably the best I've ever seen for a 15 year old.
Refuses to play firsts tho.
Says he wants to be closer to home.

Yeah, i had a kick with this kid once, great experience!
Skills are awesome, Grab is best ive seen his age. Boarder i think. Injured his leg once back home, went to forward line and kick 14 goals in a 1/2. Watch out this kid is next Gary Ablett!

Dal! said:
Yeah, i had a kick with this kid once, great experience!
Skills are awesome, Grab is best ive seen his age. Boarder i think. Injured his leg once back home, went to forward line and kick 14 goals in a 1/2. Watch out this kid is next Gary Ablett!
Without doubt mate.

But you blokes are slightly underestimating one person.
Matthew Allan.
This kid is a freak.
Sits behind me and you can feel the energy bouncing off him.
he has a superstar presence.
200+ game player for his beloved Blues.

to add to his skill, ruckman Daniel(bricky)hindson has been starring for the Xavs. great leap on the kid. boarder as well. great year for the boarders. Cassidy, Allen and Hindson all firing for the red and black. look out for hndson in the near future. top 5 draft pick. :D

coopygoop said:
to add to his skill, ruckman Daniel(bricky)hindson has been starring for the Xavs. great leap on the kid. boarder as well. great year for the boarders. Cassidy, Allen and Hindson all firing for the red and black. look out for hndson in the near future. top 5 draft pick. :D

GOT IT IN ONE! :)

coopygoop said:
you wouldn't be talking about daniel hindson from kyabram would you?? he is boarding and playing footy at xavs atm, and is a cousin of mine. about 185 cms tall, blond hair, solidish but un-athletic build... if it is him - surely you are taking the pi$$ out of him because he can not play at all...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jmain14 said:
you wouldn't be talking about daniel hindson from kyabram would you?? he is boarding and playing footy at xavs atm, and is a cousin of mine. about 185 cms tall, blond hair, solidish but un-athletic build... if it is him - surely you are taking the pi$$ out of him because he can not play at all...

This kid has come along in leaps and bounds since he has began at xavier. Has become very fit, and fair bit stronger too. Gym 4-5 days a week. Skilled have really improved to. Lovely kick. Fair chance at draft.

Havent had a kick lately with him have ya mate? Havent seen him recently?

Dal! said:
This kid has come along in leaps and bounds since he has began at xavier. Has become very fit, and fair bit stronger too. Gym 4-5 days a week. Skilled have really improved to. Lovely kick. Fair chance at draft.

Yeah too right.

He's a gun.

Dal! said:

he he yeah now I know you's are taking the pi$$, and yeah I have seen him lately. you boys have obviously got a fair bit on.

so, potential top 5 pick you boys think??

jmain14 said:
he he yeah now I know you's are taking the pi$$, and yeah I have seen him lately. you boys have obviously got a fair bit on.

so, potential top 5 pick you boys think??

potential, no way he is a certainty!

alex1fun said:
Without doubt mate.

But you blokes are slightly underestimating one person.
Matthew Allan.
This kid is a freak.
Sits behind me and you can feel the energy bouncing off him.
he has a superstar presence.
200+ game player for his beloved Blues.

Needs to put on a few kilos, but skills are unique!!
Kicks abuout 55m without it going above head hieght!!!
Looking promising!

Dal! said:

You got it in one, I had the privilege of having a kick with him this arvo, his got a long stab pass but still he can hit you on ******

Dal! said:
Needs to put on a few kilos, but skills are unique!!
Kicks abuout 55m without it going above head hieght!!!
Looking promising!
the kid is very good, the kid been going to gym 4 days a week and he is fit as anyone his slowly building up the muscle, but his got a couple of years.

Does anyone know his footy coach, Tim somebody. I heard he has no comitment, anyone one want the job cuase matty needs a good coach

Hey guys has any one seen that Toby Gorman kid, some people think he will go far but me I don't his just not up there, might get picked up in 4th round of the draft.

Bricky is a bloudy legend!!! Oh Jimmy Cassidy is going to be a 200 plus Afl player, he has every attribute required for AFL Football, he is very physical, a strong lad. 181 cm 74 kg, hes really ripped this kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back