(Unofficial) Member Organised Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
I'm not sure whether this thread should exist here (or at all?) but i think a dedicated thread would be useful for organising leagues.

I'm very keen to get a rdt draft league going so it would be great if you could express your interest in this thread! I'm not sure if ill make it a cash league but if enough people express interest we can work that out. No idea when the draft will be at this early stage but for those that might be interested, the earlier you express your desire to participate the better as we will have more time to sort out the best time for everyone.

Feel free to post league codes, draft dates (etc) in this thread. Hopefully as the season
draws nearer and traffic increases this thread should be quite useful :)

I have 8 spots left in......

36thChamber-CardinalRed-Big.jpg

If anybody that is interested in joining a well established $40 cash league please PM me for details. Looking for proven players.

Sorry i was away over the weekend and only just saw the leagues.

I'm keen to be in this league league name - Boom Time
Hi Gold Cat

A spot has come up in our cash league if your keen. Code is 823176 The Quickening. Let me know if you can't join as i'll need to get a spot filled quickly.

Cheers Marty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all - having trouble filling spots in my long running RDT cash league (going since 2010) due to defections to AFL Fantasy.

Drop me a PM if you're keen, have 5 spots free - $20 buy in. Thanks!

Random league 616401

I'll shout the league winner 20 buck dan Murphy card to keep it interesting 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back