Under 18s

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you know who Raiders will loose for them too not make the granny?

They keep i think Learmont (MVP last year... as full back), Woods and get his little brother danyl (who was in the u/16 Bushies- won league bnf), Lefoe berto, Sammon, Visser, Toohey (Bernards son), Mcmullan, Klepiak, few others id have to get back to you on that but.

Also for next years U/18 b/f tipping that Jarrah bloke from lavi

They keep i think Learmont (MVP last year... as full back), Woods and get his little brother danyl (who was in the u/16 Bushies- won league bnf), Lefoe berto, Sammon, Visser, Toohey (Bernards son), Mcmullan, Klepiak, few others id have to get back to you on that but.

Also for next years U/18 b/f tipping that Jarrah bloke from lavi

And who do they loose do they loose many?

And who do they loose do they loose many?

Raiders will lose, over age, from last season:
Trevor McLean
Tyson Bradsworth
Andrew Dailey
Sam Mirtschin
Peter McEvoy
Sean Penski
Josh McCudden
Mitch Thomas
Nat Sariman
James Bannister
Brayden Cole
Nick Raymond
John Spencer
Possibly, Bodie Hibberson, not 100% sure on this one.

Raiders will lose, over age, from last season:
Trevor McLean
Tyson Bradsworth
Andrew Dailey
Sam Mirtschin
Peter McEvoy
Sean Penski
Josh McCudden
Mitch Thomas
Nat Sariman
James Bannister
Brayden Cole
Nick Raymond
John Spencer
Possibly, Bodie Hibberson, not 100% sure on this one.

missed the bloke who would of won them the grand final.

Mccudden will. Spencer will play 2's, maybe 1's all the other are either moving away, going out of town or just lost interest, Raymond and Mclean would be the only other two i can imagine to step into seniors and do alright.

Mccudden will. Spencer will play 2's, maybe 1's all the other are either moving away, going out of town or just lost interest, Raymond and Mclean would be the only other two i can imagine to step into seniors and do alright.

What type off player is Mccuudden.. will he have a impact?

Spencer is the big fella yeah?

What type off player is Mccuudden.. will he have a impact?

Spencer is the big fella yeah?

Mccudden was probably the best kick on the run during the season (from what i saw), Spencers the big bloke but has some surprising ground level skills and can pull off some freakish stuff, i'd say mccudden will just play pocket/hf id say, may get a few gigs in midfield but kicking is his highlight.

Who are the teams that are looking good leading into round 1 this weekend?
My bets will be on Alpine Eagles for premiers,
Both Wang teams will be contending for last.

Who are the teams that are looking good leading into round 1 this weekend?
My bets will be on Alpine Eagles for premiers,
Both Wang teams will be contending for last.

you would have too think lavi and both wodonga teams would be up there

Wang Maggies have stripped their list, going with a very young squad this year.
Can't wait to see frazer dale kill it for alpine eagles! Apparently playing good footy for Calder Cannons.
Lavy should put in a good bid this year again!
Wodonga have lost their touch i think though!

Wang Maggies have stripped their list, going with a very young squad this year.
Can't wait to see frazer dale kill it for alpine eagles! Apparently playing good footy for Calder Cannons.
Lavy should put in a good bid this year again!
Wodonga have lost their touch i think though!

you say this but didnt wodonga beat lavy in a practice match a few weeks ago?
And Raiders also beat alpine eagles and Albury tigers comfortably in there matches. both of the named teams are seen to be strong contenders.
Wodonga + raiders both will be top 3 minimum.

Raiders look pretty good might be the team to beat this year. Anyway we will see after they have their 1st games this weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard a rumour going around from last weeks lavi nth albury game that lavi could be looking for a new thirds coach next year anyone care to elaborate?

Have heard a rumour going around from last weeks lavi nth albury game that lavi could be looking for a new thirds coach next year anyone care to elaborate?

Why would that be?

They accounted for Nth Albury and are going well considering the numbers playing in 1's and 2's which is what is all about. Producing senior players.

Good to see Alpine Eagles up and about again.They will gift the flag a tilit IMO.They had some good players back on the weekend.

I did see their game against Magies, once again Robinson impressed!! Alpine looked quite good, however I hear that Wodonga Raiders are too strong. How has jnr Cobain gone this year?? I played with his Dad at Fitzroy.

I did see their game against Magies, once again Robinson impressed!! Alpine looked quite good, however I hear that Wodonga Raiders are too strong. How has jnr Cobain gone this year?? I played with his Dad at Fitzroy.

How many games have Crisp and Dale played for the Bushies? Are they elgible to play thirds for Eagles in finals? They'l make a big impact.

How many games have Crisp and Dale played for the Bushies? Are they elgible to play thirds for Eagles in finals? They'l make a big impact.

I just had a look at the TAC cup website, Dale actually played calder, not Bushies, but both are eligable to play finals for Alpine. I still believe from the 2 games I've seen, Robinson will have a bigger impact on the game than those 2 boys.

I'm not sure about fogarty, as far as I was aware it was only Robinson, I've even seen the recruitment document that they sent him. Who's been speaking to fogarty?

Forget the O and M the real talent is in The ovens and King. The likes of Barker for Glenrowan, Brent Miller for North Wang will all be potential superstars once brought into the O and M system:thumbsu:

We have tried to bring barker into Wang this year but the money was to great out there. he would start in thirds but a senior call up would've beckoned. We also tried to recruit Blair but he is at the QAFL this year, maybe next year hopefully!. He has very similar characteristics to Michael Mckenzie and would be a great find for any club:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back