Under 18's teams in 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah dr who your predicitons surprise me!!! which gordon dominant players have to go up apart from ash munari!!! both gunnels, aquilina are stayen down just to name a few!!! one thing is for sure which is that learmonth will still be terrible!!!

yeh i think ive heard the same rumor for the last 3 years altho its been a bit more common this year. word is they were going to make the cut off at the start of the season rather than at july 1st

I bloody hope so. That means I can play. But it makes sense, to have it U/18 rather than U/17 and a half. It also means that juniors finishes at the end of year 12. Just make the call CHFL, it's pretty clear that it's for the best.

sorry ize, but i hope it doesnt change, a little selfish as i am in with no change...
and i doubt highly that it will change, has anyone heard anything from league officials??
cos it doesnt sound like it will...
but it is nice to finish juniors at same time as year 12.. a nice thought!

i heard a rumour that the age deadline has been put back to the start of april,
can anyone confirm or deny this???

Is it just the usual rumours or are u hearing this from club officals??
You'd think the CHFL powers that be would of announced this already if true:p...or are they busy with complaints about the draw?? :D:D

Daniel chester from beaufort heading over to lexton, that would be a major loss to Beaufort??
Hearing whispers that bungaree might not have the numbers like previous years ?? sure damian ryan will find some tho, so doubt this is true!
Also heard that Learmonth U18 may have Chris Bonds dad coach em, good luck to him, i think he would be a great coach, has passion for the game! But will he have any boys out there to coach is the question :rolleyes:

it is 2nd hand information, given... but the person i heard it from supposeably got told by their club secretary..
thats why i asked for confirmation.

i do feel for dunstown with the draw, and you must think about the financial cost to them as well!

on dan chester, will be a bottom age u18...
he was captain and b+f of their 15s..
but as a side they werent a powerhouse by any stretch of the imagination,
not to say he wasnt a good player either though..

dont know much about chris bonds dad..

unfortunately i see learmonth as one of the big droppers this year..

it is 2nd hand information, given... but the person i heard it from supposeably got told by their club secretary..
thats why i asked for confirmation.

i do feel for dunstown with the draw, and you must think about the financial cost to them as well!

on dan chester, will be a bottom age u18...
he was captain and b+f of their 15s..
but as a side they werent a powerhouse by any stretch of the imagination,
not to say he wasnt a good player either though..

dont know much about chris bonds dad..

unfortunately i see learmonth as one of the big droppers this year..

Did you feel sorry for Dunnstown last year when they had 10 out of 17 games at home?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

new recruits, new players or even other clubs losses....its all the same meaning!!!!
As for new recruits being ludacris, what team are u associated with jones? bungapremiers is from a club where the "unders" have won the premiership for the last 3years, maybe taking footy seriously at this age has its benefits??:rolleyes:

there is no secret to the bunga boys success...
get the numbers to the club...
and you will inevitably get good players!
all clubs have good players, without a doubt, but bunga's key is there depth..
they can rotate about 10 players thru the middle without a 2nd thought,
can any other clubs do that???

a full credit to merv, he does a great job out there!

bungaree have no problems with numbers, with a lot of the under 15's coming through
our only trouble is filling riskey's shoes and finding someone like browny in the forward line because trizza has left us to ballarat :thumbsdown:

*coughs* tristan fay *coughs* glory hunter *coughs*
the reason he left is because he said there was no point in playing sides like ballan and waubra because there is no challenge. plus he wanted to be with his mates

yeah got healthy numbers (28 i think)
just lack talls, but midfield shall be really strong
no superstar recruits as of yet. probably our best would be joel duggan

i got an update on learmonth.. well there team got some good boys but its all fun and games this year none of them are takin it seriose at all aparently.. prob be a team who has the skill but there just isnt any seriouseness about them at all..bit like last year could have been awsome but it was all about beer after the game at the bar.

they have lost white knowles gudge simpson burky smitty..

senior blokes are marto,bondy,chaps,phongo,braszell,duggo,tommy,jimmy,teddie,ando

i got an update on learmonth.. well there team got some good boys but its all fun and games this year none of them are takin it seriose at all aparently.. prob be a team who has the skill but there just isnt any seriouseness about them at all..bit like last year could have been awsome but it was all about beer after the game at the bar.

they have lost white knowles gudge simpson burky smitty..

senior blokes are marto,bondy,chaps,phongo,braszell,duggo,tommy,jimmy,teddie,ando

how does brazsell go out in the chfl?

played against him few years ago loved to get into a blue with him.

thinking of a move to chfl next year, bunginyong maybe? how do they look?

Chaps, as in chappy? He is overage this year isnt he?
Ur right that they could of been awesome last year, but i think the team lacked good direction (or didnt follow it) and never really played as a team..... i am sure every U18 team has beer related issues, goes with the age!!
This year they lack speed and endurance....will need to crack the whip to try get those lot fit. ;) just my opinon..

na mate the learmonth boys are very fast team this year but cant be bothered really...

how does brazsell go out in the chfl?

played against him few years ago loved to get into a blue with him.

thinking of a move to chfl next year, bunginyong maybe? how do they look?

i dunno mate.. who do you play for now then

Chaps, as in chappy? He is overage this year isnt he?
Ur right that they could of been awesome last year, but i think the team lacked good direction (or didnt follow it) and never really played as a team..... i am sure every U18 team has beer related issues, goes with the age!!
This year they lack speed and endurance....will need to crack the whip to try get those lot fit. ;) just my opinon..

i hear they are attempting to get exemptions...
shane pongho is also over age...
and attempting to get an exemption also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back