under 17's comp

Remove this Banner Ad

as a team mate of chicky i agree that he can be a bit goal hungry at times, and does not like handballing it to teammates

sorry guys but you talk about how good your players are but look at the league they are in :thumbsdown: the backlines are filled with fat halfwits that couldnt get a kick for collanda jnrs...no wonder there are so many goals kicked!

sydney u would know all about callandas juniors wouldnt ya.. coz ur obviously *ed!
u come here and bag our league? but why would u come to our league thread in the first place u w***er?
and im pretty sure our league cant be that bad.. because im pretty sure colac has produced some great afl players such as amon buchanan, luke hodge, nathan foley and stevie baker!
so back in ur box NTTAWWT

piss off sydney you dont belong here, gram is right your the retart. go back to were u came from

haha i believe amon, foley and hodge all played for colac and not in the cdfl!! ahaha. get ya facts right jayden bath and chris hickey!!!

pretty sure i never said that any of the players i said played in the cdfl? i just said they came from colac.. which is the home of the cdfl
but i pretty sure hodge did play in the cdfl in u do ur research correctly... and baker played in it also!

pretty sure i never said that any of the players i said played in the cdfl? i just said they came from colac.. which is the home of the cdfl
but i pretty sure hodge did play in the cdfl in u do ur research correctly... and baker played in it also!
Grams right, he's never wrong he seems to get his facts correct every time, keep the good work up gram:thumbsu:

Grams right, he's never wrong he seems to get his facts correct every time, keep the good work up gram:thumbsu:

Heard Ben lynch had a good game in the wet is this right? Some good football breeding in the young fella hope he goes far, any info would be
good.

Can any tell me if Jamie Woods is still playing at Alvie and how is he going?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Ben lynch had a good game in the wet is this right? Some good football breeding in the young fella hope he goes far, any info would be
good.

Can any tell me if Jamie Woods is still playing at Alvie and how is he going?
lynchy had a good game this week was our best bye far, woods still playes and gets the odd game in the 1s. but injured at the moment

lynchy had a good game this week was our best bye far, woods still playes and gets the odd game in the 1s. but injured at the moment

Thanx Chicko much appreciated :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

actually chicky is ill informed... woodsy has been injured last 2-3 weeks and possibility of returning tomorrow

Hey Boom if ya see Woodsy or Cassy say Giday to them from Gibbo in Queensland would be much appreciated :thumbsu:

Hope Alvie has a win good luck for tommorow

playing where?

Woodsy played with Colac and South mostly South.

Won the leaue u21 award while at South was a top player

but wasnt that stressed about footy. (Typical Woodsy)

He was more interested in anything that went fast (Bikes, V8's, Girls.)

Woodsy played with Colac and South mostly South.

Won the leaue u21 award while at South was a top player

but wasnt that stressed about footy. (Typical Woodsy)

He was more interested in anything that went fast (Bikes, V8's, Girls.)
yeah woodsy a good player, and the gib

Remove this Banner Ad

Back