Under 15 State Squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Gleeson is a good footballer, not sure where he plays. Jason Ashby is a Carey boy who is in the U15 metro squad. Good skills and a ball finder.

Watched the YJFL U15 Grand final. The YJFl was run around by the Dandenong side.

The back line was under pressure all day. Gleeson and Ashby were in the thick of it, because under the pump.

The game changed in the final quarter when Andrianakis was placed on the ball and gave the midfield some bite and the forwards started holding their marks and kicking goals. Nathan Horvath got alot of the ball but it kept coming back over his head.

The YJFL forwards were impotent most of the time except for Walmsley.

Dandenong would have been stiff to lose.

Was also impressed by the Dandenong midfield that carved the YJFL boys around the ground.

i am saying you must look out for Jesse Murphy fromthe wimmera. Has been in great form, bit over 6 foot can play tallish midfielder or strong target up foward. Has a great leap which makes him superb in the air, but is also agile which helps him at ground level. He got (VC) for vic country after a great 5 goal effort match against metro. Was up there with best on.

Jesse Murphy will keep an eye out for him.
I know the Campana twins are meant to be something but I have not seen any Vic conutry games yet.
Metro is strong..the Dandenong boys and Yarra boys seem to form the spine.
i was at their grand final a couple of weeks ago and they looked good. Tight game..pressure..pressure
both teams worked hard.. not many spaces for the faint hearted
combine the two and you should have a beaut team for metro.

yeah i have also heard about the campana's since im in ballarat, but have never seen them play.
Who else in the vic country squad should we be looking out for?

haha, you'd think so wouldn't you. with all their mates talking them up lol

they'll be lucky to have more than 4 or 5 in the final u16 squad

Well if Ivanhoe get 4-5 players in the Vic U16 side they will be doing better than the U15 side where they only have 4 players in. LOL!

Lee Andrianakis is not an Ivanhoe player. I think s at Glen iris with Ned Walmsley and Sam Gus.

I think he is at Oakleight Chargers or Sandringham ???

Dont have to talk up the Ivanhoe boys. They are in the Vic squad, In the YJFL squad and are winning their competiton by a mile.

talk is cheap,,, walk the walk!!!

Well if Ivanhoe get 4-5 players in the Vic U16 side they will be doing better than the U15 side where they only have 4 players in. LOL!

Lee Andrianakis is not an Ivanhoe player. I think s at Glen iris with Ned Walmsley and Sam Gus.

I think he is at Oakleight Chargers or Sandringham ???

Dont have to talk up the Ivanhoe boys. They are in the Vic squad, In the YJFL squad and are winning their competiton by a mile.

talk is cheap,,, walk the walk!!!

Lee's at Kew Rovers and I think Sandy, but am not sure. Walmsley is a good player, with a good mark.

josh cashman is a gun i go to skool wif him and use to play school footy with him. dermott prout is very good to a meduim sized stong forward really big kick go. use to play wth him looses him temper easy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vic Country 1st
Wa 2nd
Queensland 3rd
Vic Metro 4th

Interesting to see how vic metro sucked so much!
Obviously coaches didn't pick the right team!
All these superstars you blokes talk up on here musn't be as good as you's are saying!

Well done to Vic country undefeated and played well whole tournament!

Does anybody have the all Australian Team?

Vic country was awesome.
Have super super stars in that team. #21 is a @#&% STAR
deserving ALL australian
The metro boys tried but were found wanting in departments (no effective forward line in any game)
Nathan was always involved, Lachie whitfield was the stand out player.
Lee andrianakis, Nathan wright and jayden Gee held their own
A champion team will always beat a team of champions+++:(
Well done VIC country - truly awesome dispaly of football

Vic Country 1st
Wa 2nd
Queensland 3rd
Vic Metro 4th

Interesting to see how vic metro sucked so much!
Obviously coaches didn't pick the right team!
All these superstars you blokes talk up on here musn't be as good as you's are saying!

Well done to Vic country undefeated and played well whole tournament!

Does anybody have the all Australian Team?

Can't believe this has happended to another VM team this year.

U/18, U/16 and now u/15 - all dud teams this year. What the hell has happended.:thumbsdown:

To all the boys who missed out on this team, just remember history has proven that very rarely do boys in u/15 school boys go on to make other VM teams. (There will be 1 or 2 exceptions). Usually they select fully developed u/15. I have been following the VM process nor for over 8 years now and it is not a very nice process. Wait until you are all trying to make u/18 VM - you can be one of the best out there and still not get picked - this is what happended this year.

cannot believe i am reading this.watchout has sour grapes.
The best team available was picked for vic metro.
they lost to sides that were exceptional this year.
Many U15 vic metro boys have played AFL including the selwoods, Judd, Franklin, Luke Ball and many more.
stop talking out of your #@%$.. iam sorry if you mised the cut
you have obviously tried out. Having followed them for 8 years
you must rate the side

conclusion--NOT GOOD ENOUGH..try soccer

cannot believe i am reading this.watchout has sour grapes.
The best team available was picked for vic metro. (MOST DEVELOPED TEAM - NOT BEST TEAM)
they lost to sides that were exceptional this year.
Many U15 vic metro boys have played AFL including the selwoods, Judd, Franklin, Luke Ball and many more.
stop talking out of your #@%$.. iam sorry if you mised the cut
you have obviously tried out. (I'M WAY TO OLD) Having followed them for 8 years
you must rate the side

conclusion--NOT GOOD ENOUGH..try soccer - (Sorry to old for this one too)

Hey mate - try reading some of my other post over the years - I'm a little too old for school footy, for any footy actually. Not sour grapes at all - just a very close TAC cup and VM follower.

My comments were directed to the boys who missed out. Don't be disheartened - it is true that boys from this side don't usually go on to other VM sides (with a couple of exceptions AS I SAID). The u/15 VM squad of 3 - some of these boys didn't even make their TAC cup u/16 squads - CHECK OUT THE HISTORY

And by the way ........ I don't have a kid in these age group either

hey grandpa
if you are too old for this and don't have a son in this comp...WHY ARE YOU ON THIS SITe????
To bag the boys that played in the side ??
What a hero??
you have got sour grapes and you cannot hide it?
My cousin played in the Metro side and i rate him.
I also rate the country boys and many of the WA boys. I was there.. were you???
So try facebook or MSN or better still RSVP

hey grandpa
if you are too old for this and don't have a son in this comp...WHY ARE YOU ON THIS SITe????
To bag the boys that played in the side ??
What a hero??
you have got sour grapes and you cannot hide it?
My cousin played in the Metro side and i rate him.
I also rate the country boys and many of the WA boys. I was there.. were you???
So try facebook or MSN or better still RSVP

ROFL - Take a chill pill mate. You are abviously one of these aggressive supporters the papers write about these days.

If you can't cope with the stress buddy get out now for your cousins sake. If your cousin (or actually maybe it is you) is going to go through the system you had better grow up. If you don't want to read about yourself (or you cousin) don't go onto a football forum - get out now before the stress gets to you too much.

I also rate the country boys, the WA boys and the SA boys VERY highy. Go onto the Drating and trading thread and read the concerns of all the other VM followers, who like myself, are upset and concerned how VM football has turned out this year. I have seen many VM games over the years mate. Many people on this site don't play football anymore but have kids currently playing. Some people have either been through the system themselves or are currently going through the system - so just chill out.

I Luv It
Its not me thats been bagging the boys or the system.
I bagged you for being a dick?
Leave the boys alone
You have the issue with anger and aggression.
you bagged the metro boys and praise the WA boys
do you know who played where? Did you see any of the games? do you have any idea what you are talking about?
Do you know how many metro boys made the All australian team?
Mate is it the football you are interested or just the boys
PO.. my last blog to you..you bore me
go annoy some other site
try the Aust Ballet U15 group...more to your liking

3 vic metro boys made the all Aus Team- Sean Bolger, Tom tomay and Lachlan Whitefield.
4-5 Vic country boys..Number 21 is stringer.. he's a beaut
watchout- sounds bitter. must have missed a cut or his son did
GO VIC (metro or country)

3 vic metro boys made the all Aus Team- Sean Bolger, Tom tomay and Lachlan Whitefield.

Just keep in mind - talent spotters and selectors are also on these sites:p (Tread very carefully)

Talent spotters and recruiters were at the games in Maroochydore
watching the players

I doubt that they sit on these sites and listen to dipshits rambling.

Vic metro was unfortunate.. It lost its 2 best players (Pongrasic and Benadio before the carnival started)

Add an injury to their CHB (Max haynes) missing 2-3 games as well as Lee Andrianakis being sent off for the melee and not playing the next game and I believe Nathan Hrovat was playing with a stitched up hand all carnival..

No excuses but alot of bad luck Metro's way

Who were the Vic Country boys who made the squad?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back