Rumour umpiring

Remove this Banner Ad

If Hawks kicked straight they probably win... that simple, don't blame the umpires because it goes both ways.

Hodge did NOT deserve a free kick, he ducked his head and Reid hit him high on the arm below the shoulder....

Please explain how Pendlebury earned his over the shoulder, FP, first quarter, equally as soft as Hodges, high contact was made.

The only way we fix this high contact sh.t decisions, is to call "play on" when a player ducks his head. Is it going to take someone to get a major neck injury or God forbid, become a quadraplegic, before those clowns at the AFL and KB and his oompa loompa rules committee change the rules??

Players will stop ducking when its called play on....... Easy!

Oh and when the umpires learn common sense.

Shaun Ryan, Brett Rosebury and Chris Donlon have been chosen to umpire the big one on saturday.

Ryan and Rosebury shafted us on friday night - will be interesting if they'll be as quick to blow the whistle in the last 1/4 of a Grand Final on saturday as they were last week?

Adelaide Hawk; I rarely ever watch a game these days not involving Hawthorn. The game simply does not have the allure it once had. A number of times said:
Same here, very similar.

The inconsistency of umpires and MRP, the rigged "draw", tanking, boring gameplans, new teams and Demetriou's propganda have all left me feeling very disenchanted.

However, soccer is boring and cricket is boring and corrupt, so the AFL know they can screw the fans because we don't have many alternatives.

Just got sent this on email.... thoughts some here might enjoy it...

Magpies blow: Umpire Shaun Ryan in doubt for Grand Final

by Whitemaggott.com and No-We-Don’t-Hold-A-Grudge

September 28, 2011

Collingwood has been dealt a fresh injury blow in the lead-up to this week's Grand Final against Geelong.

It seems Umpire Shaun Ryan is in doubt for the clash due to a throat infection.

Clearly best on ground last Friday night when he single-handedly turned the game the Magpies way

Ryan is believed to have injured his tonsils in the dying moments of Friday night's match.

We understand Ryan swallowed his whistle as Hawk captain Luke Hodge was caught high by one of the Filth deep in the Hawks' forward line.

The Magpies unimaginatively described the potential loss of Ryan, who led the club in defensive-50 rebounds on Friday night, as a "cruel blow".

"I'm not sure how we're going to replace him" Collingwood coach Mick Malthouse said.

"His ability to come through in the clutch week after week for us, drives me to tears."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back