Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 27 30.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is our qtr by qtr free kick stats so far this year

1st qtr: W/D/L 1-2-4 for/aga 25-31
2nd qtr: W/D/L 2-0-5 for/aga 28-35
3rd qtr : W/D/L 3-1-3 for/aga 29-34

now wait for it.....

4th qtr: W/D/L 0-1-6 for/aga 23-46
Are you with me on match fixing?

Lyon was also asked about the 25-10 free-kick count from the match.

Was it? See, I don’t even buy in. Who’s way did it go?” he asked.

The free-kick count was in Port Adelaide’s favour.

“That’s not what cost us the game,” he said. “It didn’t cost us. That’s not why we didn’t win. Umpires do a bloody hard job.

“If I’m sitting here talking about rub of the green and umpires consistently, I’m in the wrong chair. I should be on that side.”

“That’s not what cost us the game,” he said. “It didn’t cost us. That’s not why we didn’t win. Umpires do a bloody hard job.

“If I’m sitting here talking about rub of the green and umpires consistently, I’m in the wrong chair. I should be on that side.”
Imagine if our forwards got these kinds of frees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's insane that he can tell that story and the AFL don't even have to acknowledge it.
It’s amazing match fixing only occurs (insert country) it couldn’t possibly happen in Australia a bit like doping

Every time "STAND" is yelled out by an umpire will remind the Tiger Army of how salty the AFL were at us winning the 2020 premiership.
So let's all laugh at the CFL everytime it is called by the umpires.

CFL boy's club.

Every time "STAND" is yelled out by an umpire will remind the Tiger Army of how salty the AFL were at us winning the 2020 premiership.
So let's all laugh at the CFL everytime it is called by the umpires.

CFL boy's club.

Haha I like the way you think!
And no matter how many times they call STAND, one thing I’ll never be able to do is take those premierships away from us!

Imagine if our forwards got these kinds of frees

Worse for me is the shepherding off the ball rule. First quarter against Melbourne Lefau was standing back ready to run and jump at a high ball into our forward line. A Melbourne player moves in front of Lefau, puts his arms out in a shepherding position and pushes back into him. Isn’t that an illegal shepherd. Couple of minutes later same thing with Bolton. In both instances the block would have been 20m off the ball. The Melbourne player had no intention of going for the ball Lever and May have made a career out of this tact and they never seem to be penalised. RIP spectacle high marks.

God if that’s true it’s a bloody disgrace. Did he do anything about it? Even if he had the CFL would have swept it under a rug.

That umpire he mentioned is David Cloke’s brother in law.
Whole family was strong tiger supporters , at the g one game someone called Cameron’s parentage into dispute and his dad got a little upset, they never came again , used to sit near us and the Bartlett

The Cats getting the rub of the green from the Umpires against the Blues, not that I mind seeing the Blues supporters going bezerk.
What was crazy was the commentators saying that Carlton would feel like they’re playing against two teams. We get fisted every week and there’s not even a peep from them.

He’s not gonna bite the hand that feeds him now is he?

Ross complains now and the AFL will let him know about it in uncertain terms. But might be game enough to share a different view after he’s retired.

Back