Sport Ultimate Footy 2015 - Discussion/Trash thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Best bet for beating him is to ignore the ruck and go 17 on field runners. 8 other cats you can win.

Also NicNat out indefinitely now.
This is good news. I can beat him in hitouts without NN, His mids are damn formidable too though, i guess that's what you get when you're playing the 1 seed. Underdog sits well with me.

This is good news. I can beat him in hitouts without NN, His mids are damn formidable too though, i guess that's what you get when you're playing the 1 seed. Underdog sits well with me.
Anyone's game now. WGS won from 8th.

Also thinking about a rule tweak next year - end of the round all FAs become restricted FAs for 2 days. Makes it way more tactical.

Also thinking about a rule tweak next year - end of the round all FAs become restricted FAs for 2 days. Makes it way more tactical.

Boo. Are you deliberately trying to make my sign, discard, repeat tactic more troublesome? Don't make me rethink my "Yeah why not" policy.

Sounds fair though, and would mean people need to think more about whether they want to use their priority position when signing a player.

The glory days.

I'm gonna be hard pressed to not get thumped by you again.
Yeah good luck with that. Still got the bulk of my midfielders to play...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with week one done...

Byes
Height Supremacists
The Vapour Locks

Semi Finals
Team WGS v The Fat Controllers
Viney's Troopers v Southern Stingers

7th Place Playoff
Moribund Men v Harvard Yardies

Consolation Byes
Springfield Isotopes
Hellbourne FC

C Semi Finals
Team Name Pending v Nice (.)(.)
Norf Haverbrook v Grease Me Up Woman

15th Place Playoff
The Skipton Whippets v The Firm

Well, that's me ****ed.

Come on handballs and hit outs...

I'm going to quietly have a cry in the corner.

Fittingly, lack of a decent ruckman, any goal scorers whatsoever and Josh Caddy conspired to torpedo me in finals. I'll wear the blame for the first two, but Josh Caddy, you are a useless campaigner.

I thought I was very stiff not to finish in the top 4 this season. I had the second bets percentage in the league, but lost all of my games by 4-5.

Now two wins on the trot and a place in the GF beckons all I have to do is get over the Vapour Locks. Have played each other twice during the year, a 7-2 win my way and a 4-5 win to Vapour Locks

25 and 2 from Sidebutt, 25 from Mackie, 20 from Thurlow and managed to snatch Menzel off the free agent market for GF weekend. Good start.

Still in this, but no Mitchell hurts bigtime. FF, FA, HO over already. Still got the captain's card in hand...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back