UK UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson - A loco recordarentur operum verborumque eius

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get the need to white knight for Israel without question. They brutalise and steal from the Palestinians and then they're surprised when different forces use the brutalised to carry out and justify attacks.

Targeting civilians indiscriminately is inexcusable of course.

Boris - lol. Brexit is the worst own goal in human history. Idiots.

Albo's referendum a close second?
It takes real talent to take something that sounds like a good idea from 65% support to 65% against in a matter of months.
He is just as hopeless as Boris.

I'm going to remind everyone that this thread is not about Gaza, Hamas, or Albanese. The threads for discussion on those are below:

Let's try and stick to the topic from here, regardless of whichever 'whatabout' we're attempting at the time, hmm?

Absolute failures by Johnson during Covid:

Cummings et al sitting in press conferences desperately trying to save him from himself.

Hating having to deal with Johnson's imbecility and ignorance.

Economy before lives: "People will die anyway"

Covid initially dealt with at department level as Johnson downplayed it.

When it was centralised, PM's office useless and lazy with nobody working any weekends, needing others to push things along as Johnson was useless at leading anybody anywhere.

My own view, Partygate - Partygate - Wikipedia - was likely a result of crappy people doing whatever they liked because Johnson could not or would not lead even his own staff.

Remember that Rishi Sunak was also fined in the partygate scandal, standing by while the Conservative party lied about the gatherings even taking place.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back