U18A dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18's are heading into the final round of the home and away season.
everyone would of seen each other play and im wondering on other people thoughts on the U 18A's dream team of the year?

altona- vivoda, tedesco, allen, healy
wezza- pagnacollo, johnston, dean, schibeci, panayi
willy- daltera, both fairleys, mead, carr
spotty- taylor
wvale- molivas, mackey, barron
genorden- zip
colts- maybe 1 of the vuli's
nd hoppers i wont say cause it will be biased :)
theres just a few. i will add more come finals.

spotty- taylor
genorden- zip

fair team you could put together there..
personally i dont think the jets boys should be involved in this but hay its only my opinion.
using those names above, could anyone place these names into there respective positions?

spotty- taylor
genorden- zip
hmm.
a fair few forwards there.
chuck dean, mead nd tedesco on ball.
daltera ff, barron in pocket pags in the other. allen forrwad flank. as well as mackey. molivas wing, b. fairley chf, l. fairley chb. vivoda half back flank, vivoda back flank.
but some hoppers boys also gotta fit sumwhere. 4 or 5 of us.
soz bout the messiness lol

hmm.
a fair few forwards there.
chuck dean, mead nd tedesco on ball.
daltera ff, barron in pocket pags in the other. allen forrwad flank. as well as mackey. molivas wing, b. fairley chf, l. fairley chb. vivoda half back flank, vivoda back flank.
but some hoppers boys also gotta fit sumwhere. 4 or 5 of us.
soz bout the messiness lol

The hoppers boys that should get in are weybury, williams, arnott and quarier i think thats how u spell it

would take out allen from altona and replace with fogarty better player bigger body nd can play just about anywhere

also altonas ruckman mitchell clement i think it is as number one ruckman not the best tap ruckman but around the ground work and hard running burns opponents

Anderson is the best player from werribee if he played 18's he would hav won the B&F by 50 votes.
the hoppers and willy players named r s**t and wouldnt make the werribee team let alone the dream team
shout out to D Ellis

Anderson is the best player from werribee if he played 18's he would hav won the B&F by 50 votes.
the hoppers and willy players named r s**t and wouldnt make the werribee team let alone the dream team
shout out to D Ellis

wouldnt make the werribee team ha!
cam d alteras kicked the most goals in the comp
jake carrs the best player in the comp probs and aaron williams has the best kick in the comp and you say they wouldnt make the werribee team. who are you, you tosser

(Log in to remove this ad.)

b - Basile B.Fairley Weybury
hb - Schibeci L.Fairley Vivoda
c - Molivas Dean Healy
hf - Hill Arnott Mackey
f - Pagnocolo D'altera Barron
r - Giles Mead Johnston
then you have M.Taylor A.Taylor Fairley Tedesco Williams Rich Davis Vuli to choose from for your bench

c - Molivas Dean Healy
hf - Hill Arnott Mackey
r - Giles Mead Johnston
then you have M.Taylor A.Taylor Fairley Tedesco Williams Rich Davis Vuli to choose from for your bench
Not a bad team but some players are named out of position, eg B fairley is not a full back,basile further up the ground, Molivas could make a good wingman but is a CHB and I would like to see watt and sapounntzis from werribee and fogarty from altona in there. Add jake allen from Hoppers. barron is a big unit who takes a great grab but needs to improve his kicking. Lachy fairley and Trav Dean are my quineela for the comp B&F. Giles is the best ruckman in the comp by a long long long way. Hill has improved enourmasly

c - Molivas Dean Healy
hf - Hill Arnott Mackey
r - Giles Mead Johnston

R Barret and A Auciello cant evn make the bench ???????

How does that borg go from Wer? He seemed to be in the bests regularly early in the year but havent seen his name recently. Is he good enough to make team of the year honours?

if you're trying to put down a Team of the year then you gotta remember the league will do it as follows 3 players from wezza and altona then 2 players from willy, hoppers and wyndhamvale then you got 1 player from every other team

if you're trying to put down a Team of the year then you gotta remember the league will do it as follows 3 players from wezza and altona then 2 players from willy, hoppers and wyndhamvale then you got 1 player from every other team

Wrong, read the league rules. maximum 2 from any club, which doesnt really mean its the best team. I could pick 6 from werribee, if not more.

Wrong, read the league rules. maximum 2 from any club, which doesnt really mean its the best team. I could pick 6 from werribee, if not more.

Your not a past panther that had a certain coaching job at the start of the year then was asked to step aside before the season started are you?

wrong you muppett.... altona amd werribee have had 3 named in each of the last 2 years that i am aware of. If the wrfl is fair dinkum the Team of the year the year would be 75% altona and wezza players instead of no hopers from various b teams just to be politically correct...No balls the wrfl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back