U16's A & B dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

Ablett makes a triumphant return to BigFooty. Onya :thumbsu:

Looks fairly good.. As bad as it sounds, you could pretty much make a team out of Willy, Werribee & St. Bernards, and this dreamteam would be perfect..

People you're missing:
Phil Johnson - unlucky I guess that there's such a strong midfield, chuck him on the half-back I guess.
Elliot Kavanagh - another easily in there.

Elliot i agree with and phil would go alright but like you said there is already a strong midfield line up, and it would depend how well he could play a running defender role..

This line up shows the lack of players who get recongnised for there roles in defence.. do anyone else agree? im interested to see who can name at least 7 defenders that deserve to be in this team.. i think that Daniel Calmanore is the only one that has stood out during the season..

Elliot i agree with and phil would go alright but like you said there is already a strong midfield line up, and it would depend how well he could play a running defender role..

This line up shows the lack of players who get recongnised for there roles in defence.. do anyone else agree? im interested to see who can name at least 7 defenders that deserve to be in this team.. i think that Daniel Calmanore is the only one that has stood out during the season..

Calman-Orr

Isn't it funny how ablett has been missing for ages, and at the same time, Mooooon21 comes out of nowhere. Mooooon gets a Red Card, ablett returns. Coincidence? I think not.

Isn't it funny how ablett has been missing for ages, and at the same time, Mooooon21 comes out of nowhere. Mooooon gets a Red Card, ablett returns. Coincidence? I think not.

Ill give you a clue.. go into the jets thread, and read my last post :thumbsu:

but thinking outside the box.. nice :)

Then why do you post so much on 16's, and how do you supposedely know so much about it?

I post in 18's to.. :thumbsu: have a look..

and im mates with alot of the 16's boys.. watch alot of the footy you boys play..

who are you? williamstown yeh?

if you dont want to say.. all good..

yeah just wondering this is to all the weribee boys
you no how toms got the photo of him tackling
are there any photoes from the parkside game
i want an action shot :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but there'd be none of you ;[

only the werribee boys. cuz we're obviously prettier then you guys LOL!

Can anyone come up with a full 16A's side with players in their positions?
only half finished teams have been posted.

I'll give it my educated best, keeping in mind some of the players on the HBF & HFF would be resting centremen.

FB Quinn (Spotswood) - O'Shea (Williamstown) - Calman-Orr (Williamstown) FB
HB Stephens (Williamstown) - Dean (Werribee) - Stapleton (St Bernards) HB
C Liberatore (St Bernards - McKenzie (Spotswood) - Wallis (St Bernards) C
HF Huxtable (Werribee) - Mitchell (St Bernards) - Fairley (Williamstown) HF
FF Mead (Williamstown) - Harrington (Werribee) - Schroder (St Bernards) FF
R Overton-Skinner (Spotswood) - Conway (Williamstown) - McKenzie (Williamstown) R
I Rafferty (Altona) - Farrell (St Bernards) - Shibeci (Werribee) - McLellan (Werribee) - Ryan (Spotswood) - Casley (Williamstown) I

-------

I don't know most of the ruckmen in the A's, and having seen Will O-S ruck first hand for most of the year before he did his ACL, he was the best I saw.

Same with the full-backs, Sean actually goes alright for all the baggings he gets.

There's not enough spots to put all the players in - it's a ****ing hard team to put together.

Criticisms welcome

I'll give it my educated best, keeping in mind some of the players on the HBF & HFF would be resting centremen.

FB Quinn (Spotswood) - O'Shea (Williamstown) - Calman-Orr (Williamstown) FB
HB Stephens (Williamstown) - Dean (Werribee) - Stapleton (St Bernards) HB
C Liberatore (St Bernards - McKenzie (Spotswood) - Wallis (St Bernards) C
HF Huxtable (Werribee) - Mitchell (St Bernards) - Fairley (Williamstown) HF
FF Mead (Williamstown) - Harrington (Werribee) - Schroder (St Bernards) FF
R Overton-Skinner (Spotswood) - Conway (Williamstown) - McKenzie (Williamstown) R
I Rafferty (Altona) - Farrell (St Bernards) - Shibeci (Werribee) - McLellan (Werribee) - Ryan (Spotswood) - Casley (Williamstown) I

-------

I don't know most of the ruckmen in the A's, and having seen Will O-S ruck first hand for most of the year before he did his ACL, he was the best I saw.

Same with the full-backs, Sean actually goes alright for all the baggings he gets.

There's not enough spots to put all the players in - it's a ****ing hard team to put together.

Criticisms welcome

Quinn (Spotswood) - no way in the world.. He shocking, didn't see him once the two times we played them.

Stapleton (St Bernards) - no, not sure what you're basing this on, maybe best player points o rsomething. one thing i definately know is that he's not on the half back flank, this bloke's a ruckman

Dean (Werribee) - doubt he's played CHB in his life, but in there somewhere.

McKenzie (Spotswood) - interesting, i just don't think hes up with these blokes yet.

Fairley (Williamstown) - played forward line about two times all year. Put him in the ruck.

Overton-Skinner (Spotswood) - just no. fairley in the ruck. maybe put him on the bench.

Farrell (St Bernards) - Could think of better St Bernard's players..

Ryan (Spotswood) - just to keep the team clean, we don't want any king hits behind play, plus there are better players.

Overall, quite good. Heres an amended version of your team Flawed.

FB Patterson (Williamstown) - O'Shea (Williamstown) - Sullivan (St Bernards) FB
HB Stephens (Williamstown) - Calman-Orr (Williamstown) - Johnson (Williamstown) HB
C Huxtable (Werribee) - Liberatore (St Bernards) - Wallis (St Bernards) C
HF Dean (Werribee) - Mitchell (St Bernards) - Schroder (St Bernards) HF
FF Mead (Williamstown) - Harrington (Werribee) - Grosso (St Bernards) FF
R Fairley (Williamstown) - Conway (Williamstown) - McKenzie (Williamstown) R
I Rafferty (Altona) - L Madden (St Bernards) - Shibeci (Werribee) - McLellan (Werribee) - Quarrier (Hoppers Crossing) - Casley (Williamstown) I

Patterson as a roughy for Willy, or more so that I had no idea who to put in the pockets. I doubt Sullivan's ever played bp in his life either.

macca should be FF

From the website, Harrington kicked something like 60 goals in a team that was dominant for most of the year.

Granted, McKenzie played in the 18s & went to the Gold Coast, but whatever - he'd probably do more damage around the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back