u/18s underated/overrated players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your starting ruck-man???:confused: I played on the wing on the w/e, Sam Conroy absolutly decimated Riske in the hit-outs. And the taps that Riske won went down my throat, thats handy, i guess??? Any1 can be a leading goal kicker in a team that feeds the ball to there forward line, Josh is a good player, but he gets the credit he deserves, and i would have Leigh santa ova a dopey ruckman anyday m8, maybe it is u who lacks the football knowlage.

riskey was killing it in the first quarter?
when hepburn put toby huges in the ruck riskey didnt go to well
why dont you have toby in their in the first place?

im sorry if none of you have ever seen ash munari play, but personally i think he is one of the better players in the league. how many times this season has he kicked multiple goals in a match huh? i also beleive that riceman from boefort under 18s is a great player and a very reliable defender.

Your starting ruck-man???:confused: I played on the wing on the w/e, Sam Conroy absolutly decimated Riske in the hit-outs. And the taps that Riske won went down my throat, thats handy, i guess??? Any1 can be a leading goal kicker in a team that feeds the ball to there forward line, Josh is a good player, but he gets the credit he deserves, and i would have Leigh santa ova a dopey ruckman anyday m8, maybe it is u who lacks the football knowlage.

jesus how come everytime someone tries to get some in depth discussion going hepburn boys jus turn it personal and have a go at everyone. firstly to have knowledge you have to be able to spell it. and i never said u lack footy knowledge mate christ. so attacking. jus take someones opinion, analyse it and say how u think it should be different. its what this site is for. dont jus attack other ppl cos of what they think. jesus, f**kin frustrating stuff

jesus how come everytime someone tries to get some in depth discussion going hepburn boys jus turn it personal and have a go at everyone. firstly to have knowledge you have to be able to spell it. and i never said u lack footy knowledge mate christ. so attacking. jus take someones opinion, analyse it and say how u think it should be different. its what this site is for. dont jus attack other ppl cos of what they think. jesus, f**kin frustrating stuff

Do you evan play 18s?

yes we played against gordon in round 8 mate and they kicke it to him every single time. he didnt kick a goal, he didnt look like kicking a goal and maybe even the fact he has now broken a jaw will help gordon in that they wont be so focused on kicking it to the same player every time.
dont get me wrong hes a great bloke and a decent footballer but i dont rate him anywhere near the best players in the league. moppy gunnell is much more talented.

I think Brett Duffy from Dunnstown is underated. Played a fantastic game against Newlyn last week and didn't get in the best players in the Courier. I suppose the club submits the best players names to the paper, so I don't know whats going on there. Got plenty of contested ball and kicked long driving left foot kicks deep into the forward line. I'm pretty sure he played some senior football last year as well.

I think Brett Duffy from Dunnstown is underated. Played a fantastic game against Newlyn last week and didn't get in the best players in the Courier. I suppose the club submits the best players names to the paper, so I don't know whats going on there. Got plenty of contested ball and kicked long driving left foot kicks deep into the forward line. I'm pretty sure he played some senior football last year as well.

wateva duffy you toser

nah mate. do u play in the AFL?no, but i bet u have an interest in it. also its even not evan. evan is a name

I'm sorry to inform you but my aspirations go beyond playing league football. Do u have nothing better to do with your time, rather than pick out silly mistakes when u no wat i'm trying to say. What do u play? Coz i'm good m8s with most the dford boys.

I'm sorry to inform you but my aspirations go beyond playing league football. Do u have nothing better to do with your time, rather than pick out silly mistakes when u no wat i'm trying to say. What do u play? Coz i'm good m8s with most the dford boys.

i play for latrobe uni in the amos,played all my junior footy at dford. not to sure why ur talkin about ur aspirations, dont remember questioning them

i play for latrobe uni in the amos,played all my junior footy at dford. not to sure why ur talkin about ur aspirations, dont remember questioning them

U implied that i had an interest in AFL, and imo an interest is a passion, and a passion would be something u want to end up doing that all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U implied that i had an interest in AFL, and imo an interest is a passion, and a passion would be something u want to end up doing that all.

mate ur making some damn rash assumptions. an interest is not a passion. one is much more extreme than the other. my 80 year old grandad loves the AFL does that mean he aspires to play? my point was that u can have an interest in a league you dont play in, just means u have a keen interest in footy at all levels

wateva duffy you toser

Why did you react like that Bomber Boy? Did he towell you up? I know this is an U18 year old thread but not everyone who reads and posts here are U18's. By the quality of your response, you seem more like U13's. Have a nice afternoon at kindergarten.:)

mate ur making some damn rash assumptions. an interest is not a passion. one is much more extreme than the other. my 80 year old grandad loves the AFL does that mean he aspires to play? my point was that u can have an interest in a league you dont play in, just means u have a keen interest in footy at all levels

Um Your gramps would have wanted to play if he loves the AFL, U cannot compare qualative terms, eg when does like becum love? That is y i sed 'imo'. Because every1s is different

Um Your gramps would have wanted to play if he loves the AFL, U cannot compare qualative terms, eg when does like becum love? That is y i sed 'imo'. Because every1s is different

fair enough, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. the point i was making in the beginning that yes i dont play under 18s but i have a keen interest in all levels on the CHFL, given that if i was a U18 player it would give me more insight and credibility, thats why i restrict my statements to players i played against last year

fair enough, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. the point i was making in the beginning that yes i dont play under 18s but i have a keen interest in all levels on the CHFL, given that if i was a U18 player it would give me more insight and credibility, thats why i restrict my statements to players i played against last year

Fair enough Joey:thumbsu:

ouch m8 that is a very very big call ya cant go around saying that joely mahar is overrated when he is arguebly the best player in the league. maybe he had an off day when he played yas im sure you have them all the time. come on here soundin like ya top s**t and ya awsome bagging out one of the best players in the league m8 you dont have a clue wat is going on
mate, are you serious, if saying someone is overrated is bagging someone and making me sound like im top sh.it then why is there a whole thread dedicated to naming overated players! and u say i cant call him overrated because ppl say hes the best in the league, wouldnt that open up more of a reason to call someone overrated. if people have said hes the best in the league and i dont rate him him in the league of a ben hayes then shouldnt i be allowed to call him overated.

oh snap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back