TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got offered 3 months free Stan, is there anything worthwhile on it?
Not a Sex and the City fan which is what they seem to be promoting.
Lots of terrific stuff.
Better Call Soul is outstanding. A slow burner.
Frasier is on it, I've seen the whole series numerous times.
Lots of good stuff, if it's free why not?
I have it with Netflix

Narcos
Folks this is brilliant, two seasons worth on Netflix.
It's beyond good because it's pretty accurate.
And it's about Pablo Escobar.
And you can't make this stuff up, it's so bizarre.
I literally watched season two, ten episodes within 16 hours including a sleep between watching. That good.

Vikings is superb.
Ragnar lothbrook is such a great character.
love it. Stumbled across it interstate around series 4 I think and just thought, I got to see this from the start and it's fantastic. Was so funny seeing one episode of series 4 maybe and then going back S1E1

Orange is the new black.
That's another excellent show.

Narcos
Folks this is brilliant, two seasons worth on Netflix.
It's beyond good because it's pretty accurate.
And it's about Pablo Escobar.
And you can't make this stuff up, it's so bizarre.
I literally watched season two, ten episodes within 16 hours including a sleep between watching. That good.
Was the movie Sicario based on this?

Man I loved that movie

love it. Stumbled across it interstate around series 4 I think and just thought, I got to see this from the start and it's fantastic. Was so funny seeing one episode of series 4 maybe and then going back S1E1
Ha that would be funny.
Love Agatha or however you spell her name.

Was the movie Sicario based on this?

Man I loved that movie
That I don't know.
If it's a mafia movie, or series, or that genre and it's done well, I'd likely love it.

Love love love the Godfather movies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Floki is an insteresting cat too. And Lagertha...Phwoar!!
Good character yes. A weird cat.
The Mark Thompson of Vikings.

Floki is an insteresting cat too. And Lagertha...Phwoar!!
Yeah he's awesome - I'll put it on Netflix and next thing it's 2am and half a bottle of rum is gone....ahhh, the best times are those you never remember

Yeah he's awesome - I'll put it on Netflix and next thing it's 2am and half a bottle of rum is gone....ahhh, the best times are those you never remember
You're on to it

Anyone ever get into prison break? One of my favourite series, really enjoyed all the seasons.

Haven't got around to watching that new season they have recently released though, definitely on the to do list though!
I liked Prison Break. I know a lot of people thought it went downhill as it went on, but I still liked it. I didn't think the new series had been released yet? Will definately give it a watch when I get a chance.

Ive heard good things about the strain. What's it about again?
From IMDB: A thriller that tells the story of Dr. Ephraim Goodweather, the head of the Center for Disease Control Canary Team in New York City. He and his team are called upon to investigate a mysterious viral outbreak with hallmarks of an ancient and evil strain of vampirism. As the strain spreads, Eph, his team, and an assembly of everyday New Yorkers, wage war for the fate of humanity itself.

Watch out for the following new TV shows:

Lethal Weapon - I liked it
Ex Wife - comedy, very funny
The Good Place - comedy, some funny moments
Bull - legal? drama, undecided need to watch a few more episodes but didn't mind it
Designated Survivor - drama, didn't like. Keifer Sutherland stars

Yet to watch and will report back:
Paranoid
Falling Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Back