TSL Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

i reckon you should get albert van zitface on to talk about the northern games each week

Mate. We are hear to talk about footy, Not abuse someone with every thread you put on here. He cant even defend himself. Please keep it about footy and not personal, Every one is aloud to have there say, You dont have to like it but please. WE ARE HERE TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL

i reckon you should get albert van zitface on to talk about the northern games each week
No way mate, dont want anything to do with him. I disagree with everything him and his sidekicks have said about the games in Hobart. If they dont give up on it soon it makes me feel like boycotting the games at Aurora in protest.

Mate. We are hear to talk about footy, Not abuse someone with every thread you put on here. He cant even defend himself. Please keep it about footy and not personal, Every one is aloud to have there say, You dont have to like it but please. WE ARE HERE TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL

Well I think its the biggest talking point in Tasmanian football at the moment, so it is related to FOOTBALL.

He cant even defend himself.

Im waiting to his reply to the news of Bellerive, He only has to call The Examiner, they be happy to help!!!

Well I think its the biggest talking point in Tasmanian football at the moment, so it is related to FOOTBALL.

He cant even defend himself.

Im waiting to his reply to the news of Bellerive, He only has to call The Examiner, they be happy to help!!!

I Agree it is very big for the state but no need for the abuse. That was more my point

Lighten up blues thats not abuse,it still a talking point on footy

Its great what you blokes are doing but why dont you talk about all the games? There is one club that havent had a word said about their games two weeks in a row now. There are five games each round not four.
I love it when they talk up the baby bombers and everyone has there 15 minutes of fame, we will see where the bombers are really at when they play burnie in 2 weeks,cant wait 4 that one should be great test, great job tsl talk

its more aimed at the North Vs South Thread where he says it like 5 times n they on here, thats all mate. just think there is no need for it..
No probs blues but nothing like a bit of rivallry,you be happy with the way launy going i suspect haha be hard to beat up there rest of the year

No probs blues but nothing like a bit of rivallry,you be happy with the way launy going i suspect haha be hard to beat up there rest of the year

oh yes of coarse mate that what makes it good just was going a bit to far with the whole sitface stuff.....

Yeah im very happy for them, I know Ant Taylor very well, he is doing a great job but i still think each team shuld play each other twicw to make it fair, Launceston do have a alot easier run then the teams down south who are all very even

I love it when they talk up the baby bombers and everyone has there 15 minutes of fame, we will see where the bombers are really at when they play burnie in 2 weeks,cant wait 4 that one should be great test, great job tsl talk

Hey roysie, what do you make of your colts coach having to resign because he punched someone at the club rooms on saturday night ;):D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey roysie, what do you make of your colts coach having to resign because he punched someone at the club rooms on saturday night ;):D
heard a rumour there was a bit of a blue but dont know the full story js,dont know the coach but something must have upset him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back