Game True or false?

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a basic game where someone says something funny that may have happened in their life, and each poster has to decide whether what they said is true or false, and each poster must post what they think. When the person thinks its appropriate they tell whether the experience was true or false.

Example:

POSTER 1: I did a backflip on a trampoline whilst drinking a bottle of vodka.

POSTER 2: True.

POSTER 3: False.

POSTER 1:
I did a backflip on a trampoline whilst drinking a bottle of vodka.
True.

ED is Emergency Department & it is true
Haha how'd you manage to do that?

Care to fill us in? At least you were in the right place at the right time..

couple of days ago ..... had a used teabag in one hand , ready to throw out, A banana in the other, peeled , ready to eat . Guess which one I put in my mouth ?? The teabag .............

couple of days ago ..... had a used teabag in one hand , ready to throw out, A banana in the other, peeled , ready to eat . Guess which one I put in my mouth ?? The teabag .............
I'm going to go with true, I've done a lot of things similar to this, but not to that extreme.

I was walking home from a big night out and got a bit lost. I found a trampoline in the front of an empty house. I climbed on and had a snooze. I almost drowned. True or false?

I was walking home from a big night out and got a bit lost. I found a trampoline in the front of an empty house. I climbed on and had a snooze. I almost drowned. True or false?
I thought it was true until the bit where you said that you almost drowned..?

False.

I thought it was true until the bit where you said that you almost drowned..?

False.

True. It was one of the old style solid mats and the springs were a bit tired on it. When I climbed on I sunk down into the middle and fell asleep. Whilst sleeping there was a big, isolated downpour. I woke up as I was inhaling my second mouth full of water.

No Darwin Award for me :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was in the 6th grade my girlfriend smashed my head through a window because I kissed her sister
False.

Who has a girlfriend aged 12?

was hit on my head by a golf ball a few years ago. Keep away from golf courses now . Yesterday was hit on the head by a mal functioning clothes hoist, and was swooped by a magpie later in the day True or false ?

Sounds gross enough to be true.
Yes, true.

Was advised later by a police officer that I sat on a seat and smoked one cigarette after another staring straight across the tracks, made no eye contact with anyone just stared straight through and said nothing for about 1 hour until it started to rain.

Yes, true.

Was advised later by a police officer that I sat on a seat and smoked one cigarette after another staring straight across the tracks, made no eye contact with anyone just stared straight through and said nothing for about 1 hour until it started to rain.
SO sorry that you had that awful experience :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back