Current True Crime Podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you listened to episode six? It was released late last night.

In episode one, they definitely make mention of a "Don Scott" tattoo. To me that made sense because it was also revealed the victim and her family supported Hawthorn.

However, listening to the most recently released episode, it is revealed the victim was a huge fan of AC/DC and she had a tattoo of "Bon Scott".

So now I'm wondering if she had separate tattoos of "Bon Scott" & "Don Scott", or whether the info of her having a tattoo of Don Scott is actually incorrect and the narrator made an error of mispronunciation / confusion.

Have you listened to episode six? It was released late last night.

In episode one, they definitely make mention of a "Don Scott" tattoo. To me that made sense because it was also revealed the victim and her family supported Hawthorn.

However, listening to the most recently released episode, it is revealed the victim was a huge fan of AC/DC and she had a tattoo of "Bon Scott".

So now I'm wondering if she had separate tattoos of "Bon Scott" & "Don Scott", or whether the info of her having a tattoo of Don Scott is actually incorrect and the narrator made an error of mispronunciation / confusion.
I've finished ep5. Will likely get to 6 today so I will have a listen. Possible it was Bon Scott he said in the first ep and we misheard it?

I've finished ep5. Will likely get to 6 today so I will have a listen. Possible it was Bon Scott he said in the first ep and we misheard it?
Possible, but I've listened twice (once by myself and a second time with my wife having it on in the background) and I was certain it was "Don" Scott I heard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back