Triple J Hottest 100 2023 - Now with added 200-101

Remove this Banner Ad

I tend to find the more traditional triple j sounding acts are over represented in the Warm Tunas poll and chart more in the 100-50 zone, whilst newer TikTok trend songs are under represented and chart way higher in the actual countdown

Will be a big day for Lana del few more to come, dosent look so great for Owusu might not even have leaving the light in the top 20. Boygenius look a lock for top 10 now

Stoked Polaris made it, representing Aussie metalcore.

Does Triple J not have a Facebook page anymote though? I wanted to read the melts about it ruining peoples 'chill time'.

Stoked Polaris made it, representing Aussie metalcore.

Does Triple J not have a Facebook page anymote though? I wanted to read the melts about it ruining peoples 'chill time'.

No posts by the station since August last year.

Presumably in response to something media related.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did Triple J stop using all their social media accounts? Obviously an ABC decision but I don't understand why. Was it some type of PC statement against Musk and Zuckerberg
Some comments I've seen say that it's more because their target audience just don't use FB or Twitter.

Some comments I've seen say that it's more because their target audience just don't use FB or Twitter.
They're posting updates after every ten songs on IG so I think this is it. If it was an anti-Zuckerberg thing then they wouldn't be updating on IG.

My third song to feature (along with Leaving the Light and Nothing Matters) which is already better than last year's effort. I should get at least four assuming Not Strong Enough makes it.

I don't see Highlands and Welcome to My Island making it (hopefully 200-101 for them).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back