toughest player in 18s

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

gudge what legend.. toughest easily i dont no anyone that went into packs harder than him last year..

also most agressive geez he had some funny calls on the field..shut a few gordon players up thats for sure.. few boys with little pony tails sure got shut down by him..

the toughest player in the chfl at the moment would be grady thorne from buninyong he is a nut case you don't call someone tough because they have muscles grady doesn't look like the toughest blokes but his attack on the ball and the power in his bumps make him easly the toughest bloke in the chfl. If you don't believe me be on the recieving end of one of his hits and then you can talk.

the toughest player in the chfl at the moment would be grady thorne from buninyong he is a nut case you don't call someone tough because they have muscles grady doesn't look like the toughest blokes but his attack on the ball and the power in his bumps make him easly the toughest bloke in the chfl. If you don't believe me be on the recieving end of one of his hits and then you can talk.

i would say that wombat from bunninyong is another contender we played them a bit back and he's a pretty solid bloke knocked me straight on my arse goin up against him. it was like goin up against a brick wall a few guys also said they had a bit of trouble playin on him

i would say that wombat from bunninyong is another contender we played them a bit back and he's a pretty solid bloke knocked me straight on my arse goin up against him. it was like goin up against a brick wall a few guys also said they had a bit of trouble playin on him
i would have to agree he is a very strong player hard to move and hits very hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

grady thorne is a weak s**t,loser.

and the only way he will be tuff is if tuff means fat.

grady thorne is a weak s**t,loser.

and the only way he will be tuff is if tuff means fat.

mate are you serious you are a dick head i would like to see you say that to his face he is one of the most mental players i have ever seen he goes into every hard ball get and isn't affrair of anyone so i suggest you shut your mouth because you have no idea what your on about.

mate are you serious you are a dick head i would like to see you say that to his face he is one of the most mental players i have ever seen he goes into every hard ball get and isn't affrair of anyone so i suggest you shut your mouth because you have no idea what your on about.
nah way his a soft ____.

cant even punhc on on the streets

nah way his a soft ____.

cant even punhc on on the streets

mate for one we are talking about footy toughest player in footy and two mate he would beat the ____ out of any prick but we are talking about hardnest at theball and courage so just stop ya s**t mate unless ya gunna prove yaself or provem wrong.

mate for one we are talking about footy toughest player in footy and two mate he would beat the ____ out of any prick but we are talking about hardnest at theball and courage so just stop ya s**t mate unless ya gunna prove yaself or provem wrong.
No, you aren't talking about the 'toughest player in footy' just who you speculate is... Anyhow Carl Fischmen has my votes, not only the hardest at the ball, he is also the most skillful in the league :D haha

No, you aren't talking about the 'toughest player in footy' just who you speculate is... Anyhow Carl Fischmen has my votes, not only the hardest at the ball, he is also the most skillful in the league :D haha

Yeah I agree, 'The Fish" is a star, will play AFL, no doubt ;). Can't forget his teammate Liam O'Reilly aswell. I'll also throw in a vote for Max Johns, that kid is a superstar.

Yeah I agree, 'The Fish" is a star, will play AFL, no doubt ;). Can't forget his teammate Liam O'Reilly aswell. I'll also throw in a vote for Max Johns, that kid is a superstar.

haha the kid's a pinhead...

Cmon....its so obvious! has to be matho, kid must be tough...cleaned up the 18s thread and now it puts the others to shame. :thumbsu:

Great to see you back Dr. Who. Are you in Mum mode or Son mode?

Anything posted under DRWHO is 100 % mum mode. Like it or not thats the way it is and always was :)Son mode is "pretty boy" plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back