Summer Tokyo 2021 Basketball Thread - August 7 When We Got Bronze

Will Australia win a medal in the mens and womens tournament?

• Men yes women yes

Votes: 35 41.7%
  • Men yes women no

Votes: 27 32.1%
  • Men no women yes

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Men no women no

Votes: 11 13.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apollo Stadium. So dingy. I saw U2 there as well on Unforgettable Fire tour in 1984

Chairman of the Boards had massive arms... Al Green did not have a basketball body but he was good.... and of course Bradke had the massive mullet

I remember I went to a game to see Kings Vs Newcastle in Newcastle... someone broke the backboard... Of course they did not have a spare perspex backboard so after a 30 minute wait they wheel in this old White wood backboard to play the rest of the game...

Basketball in Australia has come far.

Also, I hate to admit this, but I have a bit of respect for KD. Other top 5 guys couldn't be bothered, his superstar teammates were at best inconsistent (Lillard cough cough) yet he carried that team to a gold that wasn't exactly a cakewalk. Maybe FIBA is where he belongs?

The US team is always the guys who don't smoke pot or who can handle not smoking pot for a while.

Also, I hate to admit this, but I have a bit of respect for KD. Other top 5 guys couldn't be bothered, his superstar teammates were at best inconsistent (Lillard cough cough) yet he carried that team to a gold that wasn't exactly a cakewalk. Maybe FIBA is where he belongs?

Doesn't sook and whinge every possession. Just goes out and scores in your face. Well a foot above your face in most cases.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back