Remove this Banner Ad

Unbelievable. Also, 600 years forward thered be a whole new language he couldnt speak, just like if we went back 600 years we'd not ubderstand olde englishe or many other languages proliferated than they do now. Thats just one thing.

Can someone ask him what happens to
COVID-19?

Arrive at most times in mans existence, and if the journey don't kill you. extremely suspicious dudes probably will.

But seriously, If I want to fnd some info in a far away place (in my time even) I could fly there, go though customs etcetc.

or I could get a helpful stranger over the internet to get the info and send it to me. for all purposes I got the info quicker and less risky.

All we need is a wormhole an electron in size to send such information,. Its magnitudes easier than trying to jam a living thing through, and for most purposes, it does the job

If someone did figure out how to change the past., you'd go back and secure the patent for time technology: control the market and if someone came up with better technology, They'd never be able to go back further than you, so you could keep expanding your patent.

Maybe UFO's are actually time machines and Alien grey's are what we eventually evolve into. .

And the anal probing is just to get away with sexual assaults in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there you go.... australian grad student solves time travel paradox making time travel theoretically now possible

actually finding out what happens in the future is more productive. You could more accurately predict things like climate change outcomes
The Hollywood notion of time travel dominates thinking in the field. There’s so much more to it

the main problem with the Hollywood notion is a person probably wouldn’t survive it Even if it were possible

Spooky. I was having a (verbal) discussion with someone yesterday about time travel and I log in this morning and the "Time Travellers" thread is on my alert menu for the first time in months.

Anyway this person was telling me about a bit of film he saw from the 20s that showed a woman "clearly" walking and using a mobile phone. We've all seen it, but when I asked him what network she was using, he couldn't answer!

If someone did figure out how to change the past., you'd go back and secure the patent for time technology: control the market and if someone came up with better technology, They'd never be able to go back further than you, so you could keep expanding your patent.

If theyd managed to transport a living person through time unharmed, getting a 'phone' to communicate back would be childs play comparatively

both could be theoretically impossible, but how much easier is it to send interplanetary probes than sending people? One was commenced 50 years ago

Last edited:
I have a strong suspicion if some corporation did make a breakthrough, it would be advantageous to them to keep it secret, if possible

think of the scams that could happen. It’s like the imitation game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back