This Is Why.

Remove this Banner Ad

when you are using ebay the thing to watch out for is when you go to are buy from online
and where they use scam when they are time. the real problem is when they were saying when and you wanted to do they and the problem with sellers is that they are always time and when they what you need. where can they find? they didnt achieve the result and to be when the result is occur need to have more shapes.

when you are using ebay the thing to watch out for is when you go to are buy from online
and where they use scam when they are time. the real problem is when they were saying when and you wanted to do they and the problem with sellers is that they are always time and when they what you need. where can they find? they didnt achieve the result and to be when the result is occur need to have more shapes.

Yeah, I found that too, especially after a big night out....

At least you got your spelling correct!

Bought something from eBay a while ago & apparently it was delayed. This is the email I got to inform me that there would be a delay.

This is not a joke I just received this email from the person I purchased the item from & was on the floor after reading it.

Dear friend:
Very sad of, the is festival in China of, so delay item deliver, please patience wait for
The item will arrive in 5-10 days lieutenant general
Hope you of the good conduct control breath!
Thanks!

Best email I have ever received!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anybody know where Wonna33 is???, it is strange turning on the computer in the morning & not seeing his comments....

I saw in another thread that he was going over seas or something but I'm not sure.

last post was Dec 19.

I created a thread on the Carlton board titled "Chris Judd Hammy" to get back at a Carlton poster who did the same thing on our board regarding Wonaeamirri (about 3 weeks after his real injury :confused:) . Any-whoo the Carlscum supporters kicked up a stink and Fred banned me indefinitely. A little harsh i thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back