Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I KNOW why your office would be a dry zone, m8!
Schitts Creek Please GIF by CBC

His names not Gismo

Reckon someone dumped him at around 10-months old
Had a collar, no microchip

Looked for owners in online lost pet groups and local vets

Decided to let him stay

He heard you pissing on the fence and followed you inside I heard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been having all sorts of problems with my ride on mower lately, thought they were all sorted , got 20 cents a litre off the mower petrol this morning, fill her up and three minutes in to mowing my mower deck had a catastrophic failure and split, looking at a $1500 fix ☹️

Notifications.

Whether it is an app that you want important notifications from but insist on grouping in bullshit ones as well, to MS Teams deciding you need an instant notification if some one updates a meeting time that is a month away - it's bloody annoying.

Yes most of the time you can manage this pretty well in settings, but it seems many updates come with a new way to sneak in more feggin notifications. It is a chore to stay on top of.

Just **** off already.

Yesterday get to the train station to head home.

All westbound stuff delayed or cancelled due to a police operation.

Get on the train this morning get a few KMs from Newport.

Train delayed by 30 minutes due to... you guessed it, a police operation.

Ive probably caught the train 10 times in the last month or so and 3 times this has happened, and now on back to back days.

SURELY we can do something so that everytime some kid jumps on the back of train or whatever were not ****ing a couple hundred thousand people living in the burbs FFS.

Got to work this morning, put lunch in the fridge, make a coffee, think "gee my back feels a little off"

5 minutes later I can barely move. Manage to drive myself home. I'm Laying in bed now and I'm completely stuck. Can't roll over or stand up.
that sucks. do you have any history of back issues?
if you can get some valium, it can help the muscles

Had a lower back muscle strain 3 or 4 years ago, but I just managed that with breaks, stretching and ibuprofen. This is agony comparatively
can you get GP to your home visits where you live? i know some people can and other cant.
if noone can take you to a dr then organsie that if you can.
i was in hospital for 4 days after doing my back innocuously bending over and slightly turning with a washing basket in my hands. fell to the floor like i was shot.
ambulance came as i was solo at home
im allergc to ibuprofen and anti-inflams and so valium was all i could have.

oh and movement, i knows its hard to think about but try keep moving

good luck

can you get GP to your home visits where you live? i know some people can and other cant.
if noone can take you to a dr then organsie that if you can.
i was in hospital for 4 days after doing my back innocuously bending over and slightly turning with a washing basket in my hands. fell to the floor like i was shot.
ambulance came as i was solo at home
im allergc to ibuprofen and anti-inflams and so valium was all i could have.

oh and movement, i knows its hard to think about but try keep moving

good luck
Managed to get my gp's last appointment for the day, codeine an anti inflammatory for now and an x-ray on Monday. 🤞

Managed to get my gp's last appointment for the day, codeine an anti inflammatory for now and an x-ray on Monday. 🤞
i feel like you're best off going down to emergency in these situations, they'll do the xray while you are there, usually the GP refers you to somewhere there is a cost as well unlike the hospital visit

of course you have to be able to get to emergency and then wait in emergency
and not life threatening so they will triage you and you will wait for 6-12 hours, hence if you can get to your gp that same day, you should

Remove this Banner Ad

Back