Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

and not life threatening so they will triage you and you will wait for 6-12 hours, hence if you can get to your gp that same day, you should
Last year I went to the gp and they wanted me to get a scan when the antibiotics weren't working.

That was going to take days and cost me hundreds.

I went to emergency, they saw me in under 2 hours and kept me there until they could operate.

Last year I went to the gp and they wanted me to get a scan when the antibiotics weren't working.

That was going to take days and cost me hundreds.

I went to emergency, they saw me in under 2 hours and kept me there until they could operate.
Fair enough too as you’d already been on ABs. Glad they got on top of it and recovered

Fair enough too as you’d already been on ABs. Glad they got on top of it and recovered
Took 9 months and two surgeries but yeah I'm good now

Well now I'm working on fixing what 9 months of inactivity did

Got to work this morning, put lunch in the fridge, make a coffee, think "gee my back feels a little off"

5 minutes later I can barely move. Manage to drive myself home. I'm Laying in bed now and I'm completely stuck. Can't roll over or stand up.
:(

And now your lunch is stuck in the work fridge for the weekend plus any time off next week and you've got a cold cup of coffee waiting on your desk

Sucks bigtime

If you had put off leaving for a few mins then you’d be at the mercy of your minions

Bored Parks And Recreation GIF by HULU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back