Society & Culture Theories you and your mates have developed - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Under no circumstances has then ever worked for me. It's a guaranteed way to really kick in my cold.

Well, it doesn't always work of course, but the "bender curing the common cold theory" has been tested for my mates for years and stills works at least half of the time. Even worked for me last week actually. :thumbsu:

What about Kate?

Not so much as Katie I dont think. I scrolled through my Facebook friends and I have 7 Kates.
4 go by the name of Katie and 3 Kates.
The 4 Katie's fit the description.
The 3 Kates are all really nice girls and actually 2 have long term boyfriends and the other is currently living in Germany (maybe she is up to something naughty lol).

I've got a theory that you feel the best right before you come down with a cold or flu. Sort of like a darkest before the dawn type thing but inverted. I was super happy and feeling great on Tuesday night then I woke up Wednesday morning feeling like crap and have had a bad cold since then. I remember numerous times in the past where I had ripper footy trainings where I would be full of energy and talkative and didn't want the training to end. Then the next day (or a couple of days later) I would have a sore throat, blocked nose etc.

Surely there is some biological reason for this?

Thought of a theory yesterday, went to search for this thread, found it, forgot theory. come here today and someone else has bumped it. Still havn't remembered the theory, but i have a new one that crazyman27 is really a crazy man...

I concur.

I also believe there will always be sexual tension between female and male friends. It predates to our core needs as humans, and as a part of humanity. Although we're not all that animalistic, that archaic need for sex will show itself every so often. I'm certain.

Can honestly say of my 3 best female friends, 2 had crushes on me they quickly got over, and the other one there has been no tension either way ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The less smilies, lol's, haha's etc etc you have to use with someone the more comfortable you are with them

Lol yeah I guess you're kinda right, haha isn't that kinda weird? :) :) :p :D :) :)

couple of school related ones
- Every kid who was into motorbike riding, always talked complete BS about everything he does
- All school librarians are massive buzzkillers and are just the worst type of people
- All office ladies think they're massively important
- Every Croatian girl has a hot cousin (or is hot herself)
- kids who prefer to be known as their middle name are attention seekers

I think that's because every Croatian has about 60 cousins, chances are one will be hot...

And by and large the majority of Croatian women are hot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back