Sport The World Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhhh - Yes, I didn't recognize you with the new username. I did know NSFB is/was a spurs fan though.

How and when did you come about the mighty Tottenham, and football in general?

Ahhhh - Yes, I didn't recognize you with the new username. I did know NSFB is/was a spurs fan though.

How and when did you come about the mighty Tottenham, and football in general?
Family lived in Haringey in 19th - Early 20th century. District of London with our surname (slightly closer to Woolwich but that's not worth remembering) and a former family member worked at Spurs before WWI.

Family lived in Haringey in 19th - Early 20th century. District of London with our surname (slightly closer to Woolwich but that's not worth remembering) and a former family member worked at Spurs before WWI.
That's a fantastic family connection. Are you based in the UK or Australia? Have you had the opportunity to get to WHL?

That's a fantastic family connection. Are you based in the UK or Australia? Have you had the opportunity to get to WHL?
Born and raised Geelong. And not as of yet.

Born and raised Geelong. And not as of yet.
You should try get there next year before its demolished.

You might even get a wave from Alli.

Get a room you two
We can talk Everton a bit.

Can you see many signings this summer? Do you have many players playing in the Euro's?

On the Euro's, who is everybodies favourite?

Poch watched him the other week, I remember.

I don't know a heap about him, but scoring 27 odd goals in your first season as a professional is pretty epic. The dutch league is not the strongest, but that record is nothing to laugh about either. Would be interesting to see if he can back it up, but I wouldn't mind a cheeky bid.

He is only 21, so plenty of upside.

I see soccer is distinguishing itself again at Euro 2016......riot police required, and preparing for tonight to be the worst yet. They're even praying for rain to deter rioters from taking the streets.
Needing to segregate fans at matches says it all about the sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

also, generally speaking... the FIFA futsal WC starts in 3 days. if you guys have never watched any professional futsal, i recommend trying to catch a few games. australia have drawn brazil in their group, and ukraine - numbers 1 and 8 in the world respectively.

Doctor Gero - spurs were kissed on the tip with their CL group...
yes and no. No super powers but no walk over victories either. Pot 4 Monaco is probably the toughest of the lot.
We have the most open group.

landing CSKA moscow as the title winner in the group is very handy...
Hope there's a glamour tie in the R16 if we get through.
Would like to sell out Wembley with a powerhouse club.

i hope leicester dont cop a drubbing tomorrow morning, would love to see them get a win first up...

any of you guys happen to catch the utd v city match? guardiola has done wonders already. they were utterly manic with and without the ball in the first 40 minutes. a mate of mine who doesnt have a EPL team, la liga follower as he was born in madrid, has been raving about guardiola for months. followed the teams he has coached quite closely. now i see what he was on about...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back