The Week 8 NBA Thread - where we should all congratulate the Lakers. Salt and vinegar optional.

Who are the NBA's truest terrible traders?

• Your 2023 In-season tournament champion LA Lakers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everyone's favourite duffers, your New Orleans Pelicans

• Danny 'I once robbed Billy King' Ainge and your Utah Jazz

• The Ghost of Joe Dumars and your Detroit '2-20' Pistons

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • The 'let's build around Jordan Poole' Washington Wizards

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Some other plebs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently he will be forced to undergo anger management counselling and work with the Warriors staff to work through his issues

Can't see him changing tbh but who knows. Think you've got an impulsive bloke who's not overly bright mixed with the decline everyone goes through and not mixing well. Unfortunately in the NBA too many poor acts get a slap on the wrist, perhaps GSW could have killed this crap if they'd properly dealt with the Poole situation instead of basically sweeping it under the rug and giving him a chunky new contract.

Can't see him changing tbh but who knows. Think you've got an impulsive bloke who's not overly bright mixed with the decline everyone goes through and not mixing well. Unfortunately in the NBA too many poor acts get a slap on the wrist, perhaps GSW could have killed this crap if they'd properly dealt with the Poole situation instead of basically sweeping it under the rug and giving him a chunky new contract.

He definitely won't be back until he has adequately shown he can control his temper and impulsive behaviour.

I can't see him returning until after the all star break tbh.

Would like to think Draymond has finally realised he has gone too far and needs help with his anger and on court temperament.

Steve Kerr unfortunately seems like an enabler of Draymond's behaviour for years, which is really disappointing for me considering his stance on gun control/violence and high school bullying etc

Jalen Green really struggling in a winning system with a good coach. Already often doesn't finish games and could get replaced as a starter way things are going. Hopefully they give him time given he was somewhat ruined by having an all time worst coach in Silas for the start of his career.

I am watching Pacers v Bucks on League Pass.

The US/ESPN broadcaster nationally and worldwide game should be that instead of #Spukers

My beef has nothing to do with the Lakers (most popular team in the world with one of the planet's global sporting icons in Lebron) but 100 % on the boring and struggling Spurs and how the schedule makers have mistaking bet heavily on Wembanyama to be a new Lebron or Shaq straight away.

Pacers right now are one of the best and rising young teams in the A and aside from the IST final, they only have ONE game on ESPN AU/KAYO this season compared to FOURTEEN for San Antonio.

Surely it can't be hard for the NBA to have a rotating schedule for national and worldwide broadcast games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West is ridiculous this year.

Only 5 teams with losing records. One is GSW who is certainly not a gimme and another is Grizzlies who are about to get Ja back.

Pacers left the court without shaking hands and took the game ball away from Giannis.

Talk about being a bunch of salty losers, my goodness.

West is ridiculous this year.

Only 5 teams with losing records. One is GSW who is certainly not a gimme and another is Grizzlies who are about to get Ja back.

The two worst ones (Wizards and Pistons) are easily two of the worst teams the NBA has seen in over 15 years. They are disgusting.

Indiana steal the game ball then Giannis runs around the stadium trying to get it back lol sad on both ends seriously

Someone said on a different forum that the young Indiana Pacers are the new young Memphis Grizzles and everyone is going to start hating them soon ie Haliburton the new Ja Morant on court punk.

Pacers left the court without shaking hands and took the game ball away from Giannis.

Talk about being a bunch of salty losers, my goodness.

It turns out that Bucks had the game ball all along and Giannis just lost his mind for no reason. The Pacers GM copped an elbow to the head according to Rick Carlisle.

I love the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back