The Victorian Government - Masters of the Lockdown Playbook

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s what oppositions do.

On the conscience of the Victorian labour government are 800+ souls (&the hundreds extra souls who conjured suicide as predicted by the coroner) to which they are yet to take responsibility for. And at the moment we’ve got a delayed diagnosis pandemic hitting our hospitals because people didn’t see their doctors.

They are the masters of spin and the libs of both shades have been inept in demonstrating that. They’re just not as ruthless as the Labour Party in blaming others. That others should is beyond obvious. We know Andrew’s asked Eccles to find another option when the police association pulled the pin on being at HQ and they were at it again this week saying what they will do and what they won’t. If Andrew’s wasn’t so beholden to certain union officials then the disaster of last year would have been less so. If they’d done what every state and territory did and beefed up their contact tracing teams abs systems then it also would not have happened either. Andrew’s commissioned Stephen ducket to review the DHS and surprise he recommended they remove all the doctors to to a seperate ******* useless group called safercare vic. what’s happened is all of that has been reversed in the past 12 months, but your man was at the centre of that.

But at its core this crew cannot manage risk. Just don’t know how to do it and never will. Victorians just can’t believe they’re this bad so they go with the lies about others being at fault. That’s easier to grasp and there’s a hundred people working on the message.

Not far away in NSW they just keep showing them up. Day in day out. Outbreak of delta no probs they get it sorted. Outbreak delta here-meltdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No outbreak of the delta variant in NSW

I heard today that Daniel Andrews has a team of approximately 40 people, all paid for by us, focused solely and exclusively on social media and doing what it takes to maximise 'likes' for Dan and the government. I reckon there's a few working on BF

Really that you think a few of that team are working on this forum :D
Working the keyboard. Why not. BF has over 200,000 members + an unknown number of lurkers. It’s not Facebook or Instagram but when you have a team of 40 working the social media to peddle the government line of course you’ll include influential fringe sites like BF.

Working the keyboard. Why not. BF has over 200,000 members + an unknown number of lurkers. It’s not Facebook or Instagram but when you have a team of 40 working the social media to peddle the government line of course you’ll include influential fringe sites like BF.

richmond stopped having one of its staff on here because their time was better spent elsewhere

BF having 200,000 members is irrelevant. Its now many active interactions. Look at match threads, and big ones might have 100 people on them in a club board.

noone in govt spends tens of thousands of dollars to chase 100 votes - who many not even be eligible to vote in this jurisdiction

I heard today that Daniel Andrews has a team of approximately 40 people, all paid for by us, focused solely and exclusively on social media and doing what it takes to maximise 'likes' for Dan and the government. I reckon there's a few working on BF
Hahaha that is so true, people here on BF worship Dan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who'd you hear that off? Michael O'Brien or Peta Credlin?

Who'd you hear that off? Michael O'Brien or Peta Credlin?

It was in the Age last year when they were recruiting for the team. $120k job. It’s more than 40 people according to the Age and that is why it so sophisticated. And I think this week the weeks strategy which was accidentally emailed to the wrong person and leaked.

I think in the article from last year it indicated how many people were in Bracks/Brumby and how Dan had doubled that and then doubled again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Victorian government is doing a great job

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back