Sport the type of game we usually lose threads....

Remove this Banner Ad

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is this the secret to your success?

Just thinking....was this thread actually started when Geelong played Freo in Rd 8? Not sure about the Tigers game, i think everyone was pretty sure we'd fire up against the ordinary Tiges, and then the Eagles game was looking at things from a bit of a 'hope' perspective. Having beaten the Eagles, the game against freo would have been traditionally the sort of 'let down' game that we WOULD lose in seasons gone by. I might be wrong but i feel that was the week the first of these posts started....

Just thinking....was this thread actually started when Geelong played Freo in Rd 8? Not sure about the Tigers game, i think everyone was pretty sure we'd fire up against the ordinary Tiges, and then the Eagles game was looking at things from a bit of a 'hope' perspective. Having beaten the Eagles, the game against freo would have been traditionally the sort of 'let down' game that we WOULD lose in seasons gone by. I might be wrong but i feel that was the week the first of these posts started....
it might of come up around the tiges game i was fairly new to BF around that timw and remember it for as long as ive been here.

The "type of game we usually lose" was started 15 weeks ago.

Steve Johnson started 15 weeks ago.

We lost 15 weeks ago.

For 15 weeks we have continued a sarcastic superstition whilst Stevie J has not missed.

It is a symbionic relationship that is the keystone to the Cats success. Keep the ball rolling.

GO CATS!

Pessimism. Gotta love it.

Only when we have achieved the ultimate glory shall we farwell this sacred tradition.

I was at the Kanga's game on the weekend and for about 3 quarters I was screaming at my mate that we were gonna lose. Then when we took control with that six goal burst I enthusiastically reminded him of my unwaving confidence in the boys. :)

The "type of game we usually lose" was started 15 weeks ago.

Steve Johnson started 15 weeks ago.

We lost 15 weeks ago.

For 15 weeks we have continued a sarcastic superstition whilst Stevie J has not missed.

It is a symbionic relationship that is the keystone to the Cats success. Keep the ball rolling.

GO CATS!
This is the first year I haven't worn my Geelong jumper. I don't dare wear it again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back