Mega Thread The TLC limbo club is full of arsehats

Remove this Banner Ad

LULZ Asgardian

Now WHY did you delete those posts??

Modding on the Bay has been very 'think skinned' of late considering it's only Round 1 :D

Me???????????

What posts have I deleted?

I'd like to post Marianne Faithfull's Why'd Ya Do It? but I aint game

I just checked Sooz's original account profile the TLC, apparently she has something like 6 Million messages posted there, that's gotta be a pisstake edit by the mods there :p

Beats being an old lady in a public toilet perv I guess.
Maybe Ben should claim some dodgy worker's compo
He's no online pool champion though.
Plus I don't think Ben wants to run one though a fellow member of his family.

Here they come three TLC cliquesters who just can't help themselves with the same old, same old because they're way too stupid to come up with new material, carry on morons.......:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here they come three TLC cliquesters who just can't help themselves with same old, same old because they're way too stupid to come up with new material, carry on morons.......:$

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_mo88346oEI1rk0uv7o2_400.gif

I just checked Sooz's original account profile the TLC, apparently she has something like 6 Million messages posted there, that's gotta be a pisstake edit by the mods there :p
No pisstake. And it doesn't even include the posts the mods delete

Here they come three TLC cliquesters who just can't help themselves with the same old, same old because they're way too stupid to come up with new material, carry on morons.......:$
How's that donkey going?

You're lucky Nathan Hitchcock & Hans van Burtoth haven't come in here yet to give you a slapping.

Thanks Ben.

I think you've missed the reference here, he's referring to the time you thought you knew Kipz's real name and tried extorting the massive sum of $100 from him to not reveal it, only to find out he'd been trolling you. Or are you going to pretend that didn't happen either? :$

DivvyBlues enjoy:

http://www.thelimboclub.com/forum/threads/this-is-the-thread-where-tbz-spiteful-tirade-ends.82838/

I think you've missed the reference here, he's referring to the time you thought you knew Kipz's real name and tried extorting the massive sum of $100 from him to not reveal it, only to find out he'd been trolling you. Or are you going to pretend that didn't happen either? :$

DivvyBlues enjoy:

http://www.thelimboclub.com/forum/threads/this-is-the-thread-where-tbz-spiteful-tirade-ends.82838/
triple-facepalm.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back