No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting together a stereo. Don't know if I'll go cd player, turn table and amp or just get one of those all in one streamers.
CD player for mine.
CDs are now dirt cheap and a 20 year old cd will play as good as the first time it's bought as long as it's been looked after.

Or an Audio Technica Bluetooth turntable would be fun with some BT speakers out in the back yard sinking Groupie approved Ice Cold VBs.

Just expect to pay more buying brand new Vinyl.

Don't forget Bandcamp and Spotify,flac files !

I'd last 10 seconds
jizz-in-my-pants-andy.gif

CD player for mine.
CDs are now dirt cheap and a 20 year old cd will play as good as the first time it's bought as long as it's been looked after.

Or an Audio Technica Bluetooth turntable would be fun with some BT speakers out in the back yard sinking Groupie approved Ice Cold VBs.

why cant u buy new cars with cd players anymore

all they have is a screen and speakers ! gagf !! I dont want to play through the phone at all. bring back in car cd players for new cars

CD player for mine.

I have over 1000 CDs, I've ripped a fair few to high res (FLAC) on the PC but I want to start playing them again. I dumped a lot of my vinyl in the 90s like a lot of other idiots 🥺

I'm gonna hit up the stereo shops next week.

why cant u buy new cars with cd players anymore

all they have is a screen and speakers ! gagf !! I dont want to play through the phone at all. bring back in car cd players for new cars
8 track best.

Have to steal one and put it in yourself these days
remember 20 -25 odd years ago campaigners used to have those detachable face cd players in the car and put em in their pocket or bag if you were a sheila when they went out. campaigners were in the club with a cd player face in their pocket with **** in the other pocket 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

remember 20 -25 odd years ago campaigners used to have those detachable face cd players in the car and put em in their pocket or bag if you were a sheila when they went out. campaigners were in the club with a cd player face in their pocket with **** in the other pocket 😂
I had one of those.

Last edited:
Remember when Bakers Delight used to have the big sausage rolls at the front hot and ready to go. You couldn't walk out without one, what bright spark thought it was a good business move getting rid of them
They had these feta and cheese things as well………mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back