No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got somewhere that states the required qualifications for the job?
You make it sound like doing a double bachelor in medicine and surgery is a simple thing that anybody can go and do at tafe.
Your issue is his association with the government, no more no less.
As I recall you were a big fan of Brendan Murphy as the Australian CMO who going by your required standards for Brett Sutton isn’t qualified either.
Lol true to your form :)

Typical but great reply, or should I say great but typical reply.

Lol true to your form :)

Typical but great reply, or should I say great but typical reply.
Am I wrong though?
When he was appointed nobody forecast a worldwide pandemic in the future did they?
An epidemiologist wouldn’t be qualified to do a lot of the work required for the job which is working within health system, emergency services etc.
Honestly though I was curious how he’s not qualified, I completely disagree but can’t be stuffed having a argument about it. I’m still a bit shaken by what happened in Tasmania today tbh

Since when did this thread become the duped unhinged batshit crazy, far right 'Corona denier' thread?

Nobody cares how hard you feel like youve done it more than everyone else, because nearly everyone else has done it just as hard during lockdown. At least we didnt project our emotions on others and just got on with things. Weak. Theres a reason your opinions are banished to the margins of society. You dont have a special deal with the truth, or an inside word. Yes governments have made mistakes and continue to do so, but we are able to filter the bullshit out and keep the logic. The rest will vote for Clive Palmer or Craig Kelly like they are banking on.

And you arent all scientists or can validate your feelings because you claim you are best mates with a health care worker. We all know there are idiots in every field.

And yes, most of us are open minded people, but people who value group rights over the individuals and who listen to mainstream science. Thats not to say many dont smell a rat on how it leaked in the first place. Do your research on Fauci, for example.

Screenshot_20210809-181319_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Since when did this thread become the duped unhinged batshit crazy, far right 'Corona denier' thread?

Nobody cares how hard you feel like done it more than everyone else, because nearly everyone else has done it just as hard during lockdown. At least we didnt project our emotions on others and just got on with things. Weak. Theres a reason your opinions are banished to the margins of society. You dont have a special deal with the truth, or an inside word. Yes governments have made mistakes and continue to do so, but we are able to filter the bullshit out and keep the logic. The rest will vote for Clive Palmer or Craig Kelly like they are banking on.

And you arent all scientists or can validate your feelings because you claim you are best mates with a health care worker. We all know there are idiots in every field.

And yes, most of us are open minded people, but people who value group rights over the individuals and who listen to mainstream science. Thats not to say many smell a rat on how it leaked in the first place. Do your research on Fauci, for example.

View attachment 1298690
Out of curiosity who's the covid denier in this thread? Love to know.

He’s got a bachelor in medicine and surgery.
Worked in the emergency health system, public health and done stunts overseas in Afghanistan and East Timor.
Now your turn.
Was concerned you were one of those simpletons that thought he wasn’t even a doctor because of his title being Professor…
1639660888625.png

He's look at home in a Carltoon jumper.
carey might wear his Giants jumper under his cricket whites. Impressive, high level AFL & national level cricket. A few good golfer/footballers. Our own Sam Lloyd could hit it like a pro. Goddard too.
During the 2020 hub up the Goldy, a few guys grabbed surfboards and filmed it. I was surprised that chunky Darling was so good.

Last edited:
Truckie on his phone goes through a give way sign plowing into a car killing a 5yr old & his mum.
Prick got 2.5yrs.
Will be out by April.
Once again Judges are so out of touch.
Just too put it in context and how out of touch this certain Judge is.
A bendigo teenager was sentenced too 9yrs jail for killing his best mate and severely injuring another mate while driving drug affected.
Whats the difference?
Can someone explain?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

carey might wear his Giants jumper under his cricket whites. Impressive, high level AFL & national level cricket. A few good golfer/footballers. Our own Sam Lloyd could hit it like a pro. Goddard too.
During the 2020 hub up the Goldy, a few guys grabbed surfboards and filmed it. I was surprised that chunky Darling was so good.
Think Lids was a fair cricketer along with being good at zookeeping.

I hear Pendles was good at Basketball

Nobody cares how hard you feel like youve done it more than everyone else, because nearly everyone else has done it just as hard during lockdown. At least we didnt project our emotions on others and just got on with things. Weak. Theres a reason your opinions are banished to the margins of society. You dont have a special deal with the truth, or an inside word. Yes governments have made mistakes and continue to do so, but we are able to filter the bullshit out and keep the logic. The rest will vote for Clive Palmer or Craig Kelly like they are banking on.

And yes, most of us are open minded people, but people who value group rights over the individuals and who listen to mainstream science. Thats not to say many dont smell a rat on how it leaked in the first place. Do your research on Fauci, for example.

View attachment 1298690
Baz get onto this...

Yep. If it was really about peoples human rights and freedoms (in principle), you'd get the same people marching for refugees.

Selfish.
Most of them are the type who’d March against refugees

A woman from Tassie who went for a work trip to Qld has been locked up in hotel quarantine for 14 days after she was deemed a close contact after she went to a coffee van and checked in.

Some of her work colleagues went to the coffee van too but didn’t check in and they’ve flown back to Tassie.

She was meant to host her family for Christmas that she hasn’t seen in 2 years.

“She wouldn’t have gone to Queensland had we of known. This is how easy it can happen, you go up there on holidays and you get put in bloody hotel quarantine for 14 days. It’s madness.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back