Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Post all your Question's in this thread! (Anyone can Ask Questions!)

Keep it on Topic though!

Karnezis_13, What sparked your love for two legged horses?
MG MG, Which Mg are you? :p
mClarke329, Why is Hughes playing ahead of Khwaja?
WAG, Why haven't you acknowledged the jumpers I made for you?
Fitzey, Why didn't you want the LFFL spreadsheet!!!,

BAM. All dem questions SON
Hughes is a gun! He had been best batsman in shield all year

Karnezis_13, What sparked your love for two legged horses?
:hearts:
MG MG, Which Mg are you? :p
He is the second one, ladies first
mClarke329, Why is Hughes playing ahead of Khwaja?
Because Phil is easier to pronounce than Usman
WAG, Why haven't you acknowledged the jumpers I made for you?
meh idk
Fitzey, Why didn't you want the LFFL spreadsheet!!!,
Cos he is too good for that
BAM. All dem questions SON

WAG
bustards-png.8153
Why haven't you acknowledged the jumpers I made for you?
Apologies mate. You did a great job. I prefer the strong darker colours though so the one on the left would be my favourite out of these. Also, that's the strangest bustard i've ever seen. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^^ this unless it starts getting away then it could come down to 12?

I just completed a draft with no limits just done on a forum. It started on the 3rd of Jan and ended 20th Jan with 33 rounds completed. This taking into account 2 of us went away on holidays for a week and had limited access. You will be surprised how quick it goes. Everyone always anticipates their next pick and cant wait for it to come around. We will fly through it. There will be approx 7 weeks from opening to round 1. It it HEAPS of time

I just completed a draft with no limits just done on a forum. It started on the 3rd of Jan and ended 20th Jan with 33 rounds completed. This taking into account 2 of us went away on holidays for a week and had limited access. You will be surprised how quick it goes. Everyone always anticipates their next pick and cant wait for it to come around. We will fly through it. There will be approx 7 weeks from opening to round 1. It it HEAPS of time

the ogfl draft started before that and is still going....... a pick a day atm....

It hasn't been as quick as before Chrissy has it. :/

not just that, more than one poster pinging you everytime its your pick, people chatting in the draft thread when there's a draft chat thread.

It's a waste of time and room on the boards, such is the reason I wanted one page on the BFFL for all the teams to post their media guides not a separate one for each club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back