Games The Punting Thread - Bet responsibly

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why I have to get up & go to work every Monday morning. My professional punting career has stalled... Well, never really started actually. :p

Yep unfortunately I'll be back to work. And the guy from Ladbrokes will be in his Ferrari

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toughest Cup in years, absolute chook raffle to say the least.

Marmello, Almandin and Red Cardinal my biggest bets.

Amelie Star winning will be my largest collect though (early markets Winx Cox Plate into Amelie Star)

Frankie Dettori is as much the best Jockey in the World as Donald Trump a Humanitarian.

Overrated hack. In Before anyone thinks I backed Almandin. Max Dynamite was my bet and was as brave as they come. Blocked for a run coming off the fence coming into the straight and if only that withering sprint could have been unleashed earlier could have been different but unfortunately had peaked on his run when clear when the other 2 were starting theirs. Boxed on well though Max but Frankie you are a dead set worm.

Frankie Dettori is as much the best Jockey in the World as Donald Trump a Humanitarian.

Overrated hack. In Before anyone thinks I backed Almandin. Max Dynamite was my bet and was as brave as they come. Blocked for a run coming off the fence coming into the straight and if only that withering sprint could have been unleashed earlier could have been different but unfortunately had peaked on his run when clear when the other 2 were starting theirs. Boxed on well though Max but Frankie you are a dead set worm.
He also smashed KO'H on Single Note after the jump. Most over rated jockey , in the free world.

Investing for the future.

8bd95834fd4a0e801a11bcdb81bcb159.jpg
928eedacecc8098d0cc3e4522b1d5d48.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back