Scully2Folau

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 12, 2011
GWS
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
BOS:Celtics/Patriots/Bruins/Red Sox
Boston with an easy one in the end at home over Memphis, while the Raptors are (edit: were) hanging with Chris Bosh's Heat into the 3rd in Miami.

Oh, and it's SUPER BOWL MONDAY.

Subscribble.

I think I'm one of the few people around who doesn't really give a s**t about the Superbowl!

These once a year events do annoy me with the amount of people who are suddenly fans and experts despite the fact you haven't heard anything from them for the last 12 months.

Subscribble.

I think I'm one of the few people around who doesn't really give a s**t about the Superbowl!

These once a year events do annoy me with the amount of people who are suddenly fans and experts despite the fact you haven't heard anything from them for the last 12 months.

tim tebow to take the team to title :thumbsu:

Subscribble.

a valid point. i dont understand the game (except for touchdowns, a QB and receivers).

shits me that irrespective of which teams are in the big game there are suddenly shitloads of fans for both those teams.

i got interested when i heard the word tightend, but sadly it wasnt what i expcted and i was disappoint.

I'm back on the basketball board.

This will be my only comment for the day: ****.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

34zzkmg.gif

Subscribble.

Yes, can't have a game that takes 3 hours to complete in gametime that's under an hour.

brah

3 golfy games over teh weekend including a herculean flu ridden kobe like effort yesterday (36 holes).

jelly?

Scores or GTFO.

saturday ocean course - DNF (gave myself 2 techs and self ejection)
sunday moonah course - 34 pts (in the prizemoney)
sunday old course - 24 pts (not in prizemoney)

Y u put on red vest in Rnd 1?

Nice score on Sunday morning. What did you have for lunch though?

Y u put on red vest in Rnd 1?

Nice score on Sunday morning. What did you have for lunch though?

i was frustrated with the officiating. refs always have it in for the small town guy. always favour the big guys. i was sterned.

lunch? ham, cheese, tomato sanga.

no jelly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back