Mega Thread The Official Eastern Conference Finals Thread: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't forget ManU as well... The ultimate bandwagon team :D

*Checks for Collingwood premierships in the last 55 years..*

Collingwood are more like the Celtics of the AFL. We won a bunch of flags/banners way back in the day, then fell upon harder times. I guess that would also make us the Liverpool of the AFL.

I'm tempted to say that we have a lot in common with the money-spinning phenomenon that are the Knickerbockers of New York, but they've only ever won two titles *ducks*

Hawthorn would be the Miami of the AFL. Maybe Sydney.. the nouveau riche.

Miami haters are so sad

I am not a Miami hater...I am a hater of Miami fans. They annoy the piss out of me because every time you say anything negative you are just a hater. That is why I want to see Miami lose...to shut the fanbase up.

Not sure how it is sad to hate on a team anyway...I'm sure there are NBA teams out there that you hate on.

*Checks for Collingwood premierships in the last 55 years..*

Collingwood are more like the Celtics of the AFL. We won a bunch of flags/banners way back in the day, then fell upon harder times. I guess that would also make us the Liverpool of the AFL.

I'm tempted to say that we have a lot in common with the money-spinning phenomenon that are the Knickerbockers of New York, but they've only ever won two titles *ducks*

Hawthorn would be the Miami of the AFL. Maybe Sydney.. the nouveau riche.

Sydney is the Miami of the AFL. When the team is losing nobody gives a crap, then when they start winning everyone jumps on.

Sydney is the Miami of the AFL. When the team is losing nobody gives a crap, then when they start winning everyone jumps on.

Sunny weather, nice beaches, salary exemptions.. the comparisons are endless.

Was tempted to say that Pies and Celtics fans have something else in common- we're both really, really white nice.

Sunny weather, nice beaches, salary exemptions.. the comparisons are endless.

Was tempted to say that Pies and Celtics fans have something else in common- we're both really, really white nice.

People actually respect the Celtics organization though...BOOM!

I am not a Miami hater...I am a hater of Miami fans. They annoy the piss out of me because every time you say anything negative you are just a hater. That is why I want to see Miami lose...to shut the fanbase up.

Not sure how it is sad to hate on a team anyway...I'm sure there are NBA teams out there that you hate on.
My brother is a die hard Miami fan from the old school days and I see how much he loves them. You have bad fans for all teams..Boston.. Cough.
I hate Miami but I respect them and the greatness of LBJ and I want him to be seen as the greatest so I will be supporting them whenever they are in playoffs/finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother is a die hard Miami fan from the old school days and I see how much he loves them. You have bad fans for all teams..Boston.. Cough.
I hate Miami but I respect them and the greatness of LBJ and I want him to be seen as the greatest so I will be supporting them whenever they are in playoffs/finals

Yeah I'm the same. I barrack for and enjoy watching greatness. Would like to see LeBron become one of the best 2 players of all time so I can say in 20-30 years time I witnessed it. Dont see why people would cheer against that. It's funny because Jordan was a massive douche and you hear about even his teammates not liking him. LeBron is not that but seems like Jordan was more universally loved. Seems people still struggle to move on from the decision.

Don't mind Bosh either no rebounds and all. Funny dude. Can't stand Wade though.

And you have NY fans wishing that Pierce died after he was stabbed ;)

Yeah I'm the same. I barrack for and enjoy watching greatness. Would like to see LeBron become one of the best 2 players of all time so I can say in 20-30 years time I witnessed it. Dont see why people would cheer against that. It's funny because Jordan was a massive douche and you hear about even his teammates not liking him. LeBron is not that but seems like Jordan was more universally loved. Seems people still struggle to move on from the decision.

Don't mind Bosh either no rebounds and all. Funny dude. Can't stand Wade though.
images

nbaman1

everyone respects lebron more after winning last year i feel. hatred was strongest last year, and has subsided this year.

you want him to be better than jordan? jod23

look, as someone experienced in the bandwagon talk ill just say this. some miami fans are bandwagoners, which is expected. my relatives in usa told me they received calls and texts from their relos in miami just after lebron announced his intentions. never were they bball fans, now they are.

I've been a Heat fan throughout Laker bandwagons (x2) Spurs bandwagons, Rockets bandwagon, Celtics bandwagons and the mother of them all the Bulls bandwagon. New fans and playoff/part time fans flock to the teams of the moment.

justin-bieber-deal-with-it.gif

Miami fans are especially bad.

You hate Miami but want to see Lebron be seen as the greatest? Sounds like you are on his nutz

Jordan wasn't a douche, he was tough on his teammates. He expected and held them to the same standards he held himself. That is part of why Pippen became so good, because he embraced Jordan's attitude and pushed himself just as Jordan did.

Here is one reason to be against Lebron...he doesn't play for my team. I want my team to win, I support my team. I don't buy this 'I support greatness' stuff unless you don't support a particular team.

In this case the Spurs are more likeable than Miami. Miami represent where the NBA is now...guys who over celebrate, flop at every chance and complain about every call. And as I said before...Miami fans piss me off.

WHAT IN THE FLYING F*CK!?

TAKE THAT MAGIC CAP OFF YOU WHITE TRASH SPOILT BRAT FEMALE LOOKING MOTHERF*CKER!

heck, MY NIGHT IS NOW RUINED FROM SEEING THAT THIS SHUNT HAS PREVIOUSLY WORN MAGIC ATTIRE!

heck OFF YOU BANDWAGONING BITCH OF A **** C*NT EAT A DICK! TALENTLESS TWAT, HOPE YOU GET STRETCHED OUT* BY ROY HIBBERT!

*NO HOMO, BUT THE BANDWAGONING SHITHEAD IS ONE

/END RANT

...heck, I'M STILL PISSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Back