Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 9 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's still getting full minutes I can't see why it matters if he fits best coming off the bench for now if that's what makes the team function best. Correct there is nothing overly logical about Lopez so why not Davis-Ryno starting lineup. Although that doesn't look right. Lopez just is a starting C even if he gets sweet FA minute.s

Or maybe I'm just blinded because I have maximum man love for Ryno.
I think the team wanted to limit the amount that Davis would play C he hasnt got the big body yet the crash the post with the big boys for 82 games.

And nothing wrong with Ryno man love. My pants tighten at just the thought of that god like man

Batum is going to be so freakin' good.

tigs2010 is the new BoshtrichBurger.
Intredasting...
inb4 tigs loses his liking ability
Ok, I'm gonna do something here...

tigs2010, I ******* hate your Heat team. A bunch of pansie hecks who whored themselves to a team and were all about the money and not the game! Supporters like you are just bandwagoning that stupid heck in D-Wade, the ******* cheap kent, LeBronie, the ******* jabronie, and all the other scrub hecks on your team, bar Boshtrich, as that guy's a legend.

You don't deserve to be dubbed 'the new BoshtrichBurger', you cheeky liking kent! If you want that title, then like this post, and agree with everything I've said about the Miami Teats.

inb4takensrsly...

My fire Danny Ainge thread on the realGM Boston board has got a lot of attention.

I hate to sidetrack and disagree with everything you say.... well actually I may agree with you in part. The contracts to Lee, JET and Green hurt you guys, but at the time they seemed liked a reasonable option (if a little overpriced). So yeah... if it fails I guess you have to point the finger at Ainge.

Apart from that I don't see what major moves you guys can do, unless you offload Pierce for an expiring and KG retires after this season to free up cap space (altho that would will likely come when Pierce's current deal expires)... can't trade the Truth. Other than that... what, deal Rondo?

randy_marsh_jizz.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Batum is going to be so freakin' good.
He is showing a great deal more this season. Previous seasons, when his shot wasnt falling he looks disinterested, but now he is filling up the stat sheet, particularly more rebounds and assists. His passing game while erratic at times, has increasd ten fold and it taking pressure off Lillard

He is showing a great deal more this season. Previous seasons, when his shot wasnt falling he looks disinterested, but now he is filling up the stat sheet, particularly more rebounds and assists. His passing game while erratic at times, has increasd ten fold and it taking pressure off Lillard

Nice to see a guy who got paid and is delivering.... yes I'm looking at you Roy Hibbert (and Taj and Ilyasova....)

i have no idea what that is stewie griffen

but anyway, Ron and Smirkin Dirk the spotlight is firmly on you tomorrow.

Not really. We have three players on the Spurs list at the moment who are all greater than any player who has ever played for Dallas.

Easy win tomorrow, Dallas even if they look like winning, will just choke again like they usually do.

hai brahs

official biggolfy news

640 tee off tomorrow, one last hurrah before 2013

weather should be good, not hot, not cold. hoping to do this afterwards*

kobe-bryant.jpg

*orgasm not rape
good thing you said official or else i would of skipped over this post.

stroke, stableford or just a easy going stuff around game like the Pistons had yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back