• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Shooting 50% from the line will be the difference in this game LMFAO

Say it every year but these NBA players have such amazing skills but are dead set putrid from the free throw line I don’t get it

The only ******* free throw they hit all night is the one you want to miss? Embarrassing loss.

Yeah that typified the whole second half after OKC performing like Tobias Harris the whole first half! How were they within 10 at the break!

He should find a way to the spurs.

Giddey 8 minutes. I remember when he was drafted I commented that his lack of consistent and accurate, though improving, 3 pt shooting, would be his downfall and was laughed at

Which is why I think he is better off staying with the Thunder and continue to work in this and his defence. From interviews he seems to enjoy playing with OKC and hopefully there happy to keep him next season and improve his shooting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

odds on giddey will be traded post season

Nil for me. He actually was okay today funnily the only bloke that hit a 3 for most of the first half for them. Would have to be a good offer and be beneficial for the team, Giddey is at worst an elite backup and it’s not as if they don’t use him.

Nil for me. He actually was okay today funnily the only bloke that hit a 3 for most of the first half for them. Would have to be a good offer and be beneficial for the team, Giddey is at worst an elite backup and it’s not as if they don’t use him.
He played 12 minutes went 2/8 and had 2 turn overs. He was trash. Had a couple okay moments on defence but he was bad

He played 12 minutes went 2/8 and had 2 turn overs. He was trash. Had a couple okay moments on defence but he was bad

Played a decent role sure he’s not Williams or Shai but what happens if one of those two get injured, if you are contending you need depth. He was better than the stats show tonight

Played a decent role sure he’s not Williams or Shai but what happens if one of those two get injured, if you are contending you need depth. He was better than the stats show tonight
I disagree, they tried to get him involved early and it was dreadful. He will be seeking a decent extension and with the players the Thunder will need to pay i can't see him being a priority.

He is not a terrible player but he is certainly being found out at the moment.

I disagree, they tried to get him involved early and it was dreadful. He will be seeking a decent extension and with the players the Thunder will need to pay i can't see him being a priority.

He is not a terrible player but he is certainly being found out at the moment.

Still feel that’s a risk as you need guys to step up when contending and your stars are out. He was fantastic when Shai was out for that stretch of games. Look would I give him an extension maybe maybe not but if I’m OKC I’ll be keeping every asset possible as they will be even better next year whatever happens this year.

I get what you are saying don’t get me wrong just feel it’s risky trading at worst depth.

Still feel that’s a risk as you need guys to step up when contending and your stars are out. He was fantastic when Shai was out for that stretch of games. Look would I give him an extension maybe maybe not but if I’m OKC I’ll be keeping every asset possible as they will be even better next year whatever happens this year.

I get what you are saying don’t get me wrong just feel it’s risky trading at worst depth.

I like Josh but OKC need another big to provide more support/freedom for Chet Holmgren, someone like Lauri Markkanen would be a good fit for the Thunder. Josh needs to be the primary ball handler and he is not going to get these opportunities moving forward. On face value I think Utah, Orlando or San Antonio would be good fits for him.

I like Josh but OKC need another big to provide more support/freedom for Chet Holmgren, someone like Lauri Markkanen would be a good fit for the Thunder. Josh needs to be the primary ball handler and he is not going to get these opportunities moving forward. On face value I think Utah, Orlando or San Antonio would be good fits for him.
Surely Utah run with Keyonte rather than trade for Giddey?
Add Washington to this list though unless they draft a PG they really like at #2

That would be the only reason you do it for a big- but they have a bounty of first rounders to do that and keep Josh

That would be the only reason you do it for a big- but they have a bounty of first rounders to do that and keep Josh

They could trade some draft bounty to get their hands on Donovan Clingon in this draft if they are bold enough. That guy is 1" taller than Sarr buuut also 60 pounds heavier.

I will give Giddey a free pass on this season due to reasons, but unless he really, really improves on his weaknesses right away I would get rid of him.

Not to blame junior coaching in Aus we seem to produce a lot of NBA talent, but it must be so easy for our guys on the floor they don't need worry about perimeter shooting to win a game. Oh wait apologies, Thon Maker, best perimeter scoring mix tape in draft history.

They could trade some draft bounty to get their hands on Donovan Clingon in this draft if they are bold enough. That guy is 1" taller than Sarr buuut also 60 pounds heavier.

I will give Giddey a free pass on this season due to reasons, but unless he really, really improves on his weaknesses right away I would get rid of him.

Not to blame junior coaching in Aus we seem to produce a lot of NBA talent, but it must be so easy for our guys on the floor they don't need worry about perimeter shooting to win a game. Oh wait apologies, Thon Maker, best perimeter scoring mix tape in draft history.
star trek geek GIF by Alpha

Back