• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not an excuse for his actions, bro should be more professional than that.

Reacting like that to the Cancún chant utterly ridiculous.

And now I feel like going to Mexico.

I can see the lakers picking JJ same thing happens again and he gets the boot.

The most NBA thing possible would be if the Lakers traded a draft pick for Doc Rivers.

agree to disagree on this topic.

I'd go with Harris because you know what you're getting with Ben but picking Harris over Butler probably one of the worst decisions by a front office from as far as i can remember will forever haunt the sixers.
I am still not sure I believe this, Butler was going to Miami always. I genuinely think this is not true but hard to know.

If I’m Knicks I’m trading the world for Donovan Mitchell.

7 1st rounders plus Bojan and Donte for Mitchell
Mitchell Brunson back court sounds disgusting on defence and overlaps on offence. Don’t think it makes sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitchell Brunson back court sounds disgusting on defence and overlaps on offence. Don’t think it makes sense

Don’t think either take a healthy amount of shots as it is. Overlapping will become sharing. Both will get up 20 shots a game for sure especially if you running Hart and Robinson as starters

I don’t see either as being horrendous defensively. They just don’t defend cos they don’t have the energy to do so. Think as a duo they can work it out that way when each has less offensive pressure on them

I am still not sure I believe this, Butler was going to Miami always. I genuinely think this is not true but hard to know.
I wouldn't believe he was always going to Miami but they were his backup plan if sixers didn't pay him.

Clearly when he taunts them saying Harris over me, I would say is clear daylight he would've stayed.

Back