The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure too many Brits are that fond of Southgate to be fair.

The FA loves a diplomat like Southgate. He can be guaranteed to say the 'right thing' on any particular topic. Most England fans don't care about that stuff. They want a coach who is tactically astute and can deliver trophies.

In my opinion, he's a long way behind the current top coaches such as Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti, Tuchel, Emery, De Zerbi. We'll see in the Euros whether he can combine Kane, Bellingham, Foden, Palmer, Rice, Saka into a winning team. I doubt that there will be a queue of PL clubs wanting to hire him when he steps down from the England job.

Got the great news to share that my wife and I are expecting our second child.

2 under 2 scares the s**t out of me a touch but too late now :tearsofjoy:

Yeah good luck with that, think we're going to aim for the sweet spot of the second arriving when the first is between 2-3. Congrats though!

Got the great news to share that my wife and I are expecting our second child.

2 under 2 scares the s**t out of me a touch but too late now :tearsofjoy:
We did 2 under 2 and it's nothing to stress over, nothing like having twins. It's nice for the kids growing up to have a sibling close in age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP Bernard Hill

the lord of the rings pauline GIF

Can I get a refund on the 40k I paid out in the 00s please?

The article says you would get a $1,795 refund, if you still owed that much as of June 1 2023.

University fees in UK used to be means tested. Coming from a poor family I got my course and residence fees paid and a grant that covered living expenses. Was that a thing in Australia before the student loans system?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back