Game Day The Mighty Hawks end the Collywobble season, again

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to head off a toothless flog who stinks up the bay, here's the game of the round, gather around and read on.

Here we have the building Hawfs vs the fragile Pies, who are literally drowning in a pea soup in Radelaide. Maybe the best thing SA has ever done, "drown a pie", sounds like music to my ears

HAWKS in a canter, 42 points over the premiership hangovers.

Hawk thugs to break Naicos's bones and cost him the brownlow again because they can't win on the scoreboard and have an awful kkkulture instilled by klarko and bitchell. Ginnivan to kick 3, along with 2 OOTF and one accidentally through the pies goals, giving us the winning point.

Hawk thugs to break Naicos's bones and cost him the brownlow again because they can't win on the scoreboard and have an awful kkkulture instilled by klarko and bitchell. Ginnivan to kick 3, along with 2 OOTF and one accidentally through the pies goals, giving us the winning point.
I have Ginni down for 3 too. Unless we hard tag him he always gets off the chain.

I reckon Daics BOG though. Maybe we can get Curnowed to victory?

Hawks always lift for us, be nice to beat them, and there's a few injuries. Horrible for Lewis, every time he looks like building up to some good footy it goes wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's the AFL and theur umps ar work. :$

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Remove this Banner Ad

Back